Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HALOTESTIN - Cycle Advice Needed

SportsFreak

Hi guys,

So I am deciding to do a GW and HALO cycle and I need some help.

Personal Background:
I am 18 years old, and have been training consistently for 5years. I row crew at a junior elite level and train 12 times per week.
Rowing is quite a unique sport in the fact that it requires great endurance and power, while having low body weight. Hence why I am considering Halo and GW.
I am 160lbs and 9% bf. Due to recent injuries (1year ago), I am not at my personal best, however I need to get back to my top performance quickly.
I have run the sarms triple stack along with a mini PCT recently, and although i saw increased endurance and recovery, I want to push it to the next level, hence looking into alternatives. I will use GW because I loved its increase in endurance.

Goal of Cycle:
To increase power, endurance and to help me through a super intense training period.

Cycle:
week 1-4: 20mg HALOTESTIN each day pre workout.
week 1-4: 20mg GW501516 each day pre workout.
week 1-4: N2Guard 9 caps each day.

Questions
What PCT should I run and for how long?(I am reading mixed points on suppression but I am assuming it suppresses).
What Liver protectorates should I run and for how long? (A PCT outline would be very much appreciated).
What should I avoid while on cycle?(I know no alcohol and no over the counter drugs, but what about caffeine etc.?) - I will be eating a lot of fruit an veg/cholesterol friendly foods.
Is there anything else I should know?

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Last edited:
Ur 18 bro ur not gonna get much advice on here till ur a bit older
Halo at ur age is not wise at all

Eat train and wait till u run gear
Trust from a guy that is on Trt
Don't mess with ur hormones at a young age ...

I could go into more detail but many guys won't listen and the. Come back on here with issues there is no test in ur cycle and running halo solo will shut ya down ! It's a strong compound and sides can suck with aggression and aggravation being very real sides

Last thing u want is to get ur ass in trouble for choking out a competitor at ur row meet cuz u got pissed !

U need more experience with what ur doing

Pct is very important and the ability to let ur hormones fully develop is also key

I never recommend cycles to anyone. Under 25 abd ur no exception all I am doing is giving u honest genuine help when I say don't run gear till ur older !

Hey bud, that's a pretty brutal combo for an 18 yr old. Halo is a bit of a beast... though I can see where it might fit in for rowing.

Before I offer my ideas... what is your goal out of this, short term and long term?

You DO have lots to learn, but I'm willing to ask you the questions to make you think

Guys Thank you all for your quick responses! The general consensus is overwhelming and in turn thanks to your conviction I am going to stay away from any sort of AAS for a while.

Just a little explanation and slight apology: The reason for my naivety and in turn desire to use drugs, is because I have already won two titles at the junior world championships, but because of an injury I was pushed back very far. My dream is to be at that level again, and when you are so focused on one goal, you start to look at any option to bring you back to that level. I in turn started looking at drastic options and convinced myself that the sides were not that bad and that teens all over the world were using gear.

So thank you guys for your responses. I might speak to you guys soon in a few years, once I am more educated and developed. Its good to have a collection of athletes out there who are concerned about the newbies health, more than the results.

For now I am just going to do what I did previously, without the mistakes and I should get back to where I was faster. Well thats the theory at least.

Hey bud, that's a pretty brutal combo for an 18 yr old. Halo is a bit of a beast... though I can see where it might fit in for rowing.

Before I offer my ideas... what is your goal out of this, short term and long term?

You DO have lots to learn, but I'm willing to ask you the questions to make you think
@wolf123, I would love to learn more about cycles and AAS so in answer to your question:

My Short Term goal - To get back to winning on a Junior/Under21 international stage post my injury, to be able to train with far more intensity, and to find phenomenal power and endurance gains, without putting on large amounts of weight.
Long Term goal - To be winning at the senior A world championships as a lightweight, and Olympics as a lightweight, to be able train with huge intensity.

I would like to add that my pre cycle goal (even if it is 5-10years from now) is to learn how to use AAS safely and effectively, which hopefully you could help with.

Hope to hear from you soon bud. PM me if you want my email if that is more convenient.

Top Bottom