Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery

LONE_AZ

I just got back from the plastic surgeon. I have surgery next wensday for my gyno. This is the second time for me. It basically came back during a Tren only cycle. I specifically asked him if it would come back. This was his answer. “It will not come back if I remove all of the glandular tissue however if you do steroids again it can come back. So don’t do steroids.” So for all those who say if you have the gland removed it won’t come back, well like I’ve said the entire time “You are wrong”. For those of you spreading this misinformation, STOP, you are full of shit.

Really?????????????????????????
Maybe he forgot to remove the gland the first time.

This is gonna be a hot topic i can tell

therookie said:
Really?????????????????????????
Maybe he forgot to remove the gland the first time.

This is gonna be a hot topic i can tell

Did you not read his post? Or are you joking? :confused:

LONE_AZ said:
...however if you do steroids again it can come back. So don’t do steroids.” So for all those who say if you have the gland removed it won’t come back, well like I’ve said the entire time “You are wrong”.

"Maybe he forgot to remove the gland"

Of course i was joking....

That sucks dude, is your insurance going to cover it since it is recurring?

sorry - I've just seen a lot of dumbasses on this board. ;) You are not one. ;)

I think he's said in the past that insurance did cover it again but I'll let him confirm that.

No insurance this time... They covered it the first time... But he is only charging me $1000.00 the total cost will be about 1600.00. Not bad at all. I go under the knife next Friday at 4:00 pm....

that suck man, not 1 but 2 operations.........

Why didnt you quit the Fina when you started feeling the lumps/pain etc? If you did quit, how far into the cycle did you notice the gyno?

Good luck

Top Bottom