Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno question

jb2012ny

I had a small pea size lump behind my nipple. It don't hurt, nipples don't itch and it's not noticeable. I took some aromasin and letro and it just about disappeared. Like 90%. Now it came back slightly bigger. Nipples still look normal and dnt bother me at all. I always done blood work and took aromasin on cycle....estrogen levels were fine. My test levels have been low. Is this Gyno for sure. What's my next step. Worried here. Please help

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Try running the letro again until the symptoms are almost gone; then cap it off with nolvadex to prevent rebound.

Start nolvadex before it's gone? What kinda layout you recommend.... Letro with aromasin again???? Then nolvadex. What doses?? Thanks

Confused of how come I have the lump under my nipple but they aren't puffy and dnt hurt at all....the lump went down with letro and aromasin but then came back. Still chest looks normal and dnt feel it tho..

Top Bottom