Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno problem help?

shayan

Originaly i started this cycle with 500mg test/e 300deca and 30 dbol ed.
I had problems from the dbol (gass, lethargecy, sleepy all the time) so i dropped it also it caused some minor gyno.

Im in my 4th week and when i last checked my estrogen i had 41 pg/mol >56 pg/mol wich is at the higher end of the range (I red that idieal is 20-30 pg/mol for e2 sensitive men) Note: At that time i was on 1 mg Anastrozole (from the farmacy) and i guess it wasn't enough eh?

So long story short i bought letrozole (femara) 5 days ago and been using it at 2.5mg ed since.

The problem is i still have the same symptoms, puffy nipps, they are not sensitive at all but when i press down i feel the lumps underneath. When cold they shrink up and look normal i have naturaly small nipples so that helps but the puffy-ness relly bothers me. How long does it take for letro to start working? I've read that it takes 60 days to reach steady blood levels so i used arimidex at 1mg ed for the past 3 days with the 2.5mg Letro should i continiue doing this? Also i've read alot of studies that Nolvadex (tamoxifen) reverses even pubertal gyno should i add it to the mix at 20-40mg ed? The only thing that bothers me is that there is also a study that suggests that tamoxifen reduces the blood plasma levels of letrozole buy 37-50%

Also im still using the cabergoline at 0.5mg e3d

Cheers.

So i'll repeat my direct questions so if some one can answer that would be great.

-How many days does it take for letro to start lowering e2? (i'm on the 5th day.) I need to know when should i plan my next blood work.
-Does tamoxifen work well with letro for gyno reversal? (3 weeks old gyno) some studies say it reduces letro's plasma lvls buy 37-50%
-Does tamoxifen increse prolactin sides from deca and thus should not be ran with 19-nor compounds (tren, deca) or the caber is enough to stop that?
-If you sauggest that tamoxifen is suitable with letro @ what dose should i run it? Does 20mg e/d suffice?

Ty.

nolva for 20wks @ 20mg. start at 40mg for the 1st 3wks. also keep on letro @ 1mg the whole time.

This isnt a fast process. dont expect anything quickly. nolva does bump prolactin levels.....caber or B6. low low dose of caber or 250mg B6, 125mg 2x ED.

I have light gyno. Ive improved it over the years. Research this for a while.....i mean a while. look into medical studies, mention it to your DR when your there next. His advice isnt going to be what you get here but its worth his opinion at least.

the write up they have is good. its going to be good for the mass's, but everyone will have a lil different case. you need to figure out what works for YOU. Raloxifine is another serm that is very good for this.

nolva, ralox, letro, dex, etc.....all AI's + serms are going to give light blood clotting issues, so dont go balls out for too long. Read about how these drugs/compounds interact.

nolva for 20wks @ 20mg. start at 40mg for the 1st 3wks. also keep on letro @ 1mg the whole time.

This isnt a fast process. dont expect anything quickly. nolva does bump prolactin levels.....caber or B6. low low dose of caber or 250mg B6, 125mg 2x ED.

I have light gyno. Ive improved it over the years. Research this for a while.....i mean a while. look into medical studies, mention it to your DR when your there next. His advice isnt going to be what you get here but its worth his opinion at least.

the write up they have is good. its going to be good for the mass's, but everyone will have a lil different case. you need to figure out what works for YOU. Raloxifine is another serm that is very good for this.

nolva, ralox, letro, dex, etc.....all AI's + serms are going to give light blood clotting issues, so dont go balls out for too long. Read about how these drugs/compounds interact.

I have to agree with this protocol. A guy a train had some gyno and we cleared him up with some
NOLVADEX here recently...started him at 40mg DAY.

1mg of letro ed for 20 weeks? Wow how on earth would i manage 5 motnhs with 0 estrogen?

Just an update for you guys, today is day 7 of using letro at 2.5mg ED i went to the doctor and checked my e2 levels last week i had 41pg/ml >56pg/ml Now after 7 days of letro my e2 levels are 24.5pg/ml (The best for me and many estrogen sensitive ppl is 20-30 range) Now im using pharma grade letro and im a bit dissapointed after 7 days of 2.5mg ed shouldn't my estrogen be close to zero? Hm.. Any way i will get ultrasound to see if its gyno for sure but in 2 weeks :( Untill than what should my plan of attack be?
My nipples are puffy when hot, and i hate that i have small lumps underneath both of them so i guess its gyno. Should i continiue with 2.5mg Ed letro? or taper down and keep my self on a steady dose throught my cycle (just to stay in the optimal estrogen range) something like 0.5mg Ed or something.. Or should i go ahead and crash the fu*ck out of my estrogen in a attempt to reverse gyno. Would tappering down bump up my estrogen because after 7 days im still having normal estrogen in me will a lower dose not be enough? Im confused help

Top Bottom