Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Mid Cycle

Jc1357

Hey, so background on myself, I am 25 years old, and this is my 3rd cycle. I am gyno prone, and have known this since my first cycle when I got rebound gyno.

Current Cycle:
Week 1-4 Test P 225mg Per week
Week 1-4 Dbol 40mg Per day
Week 1-12 Test E 500mg Per week
Arimidex 1mg EOD

I am currently on week 5 of my cycle, on week 4 just before stopping Test P and Dbol I began noticing my nipples were puffy, I have no pain or Itching, only puffiness. Also the knots behind both nipples have increased in size slightly, but enough to notice. Since noticing the puffiness and increase in size I have increased my dose of Arimidex from 1mg EOD to 1mg ED. I am on day 4 since increasing Arimidex dosage, but the puffiness has continued to slightly increase. Now I am wondering when my next step should be, I have Nolva, Clomid on hand. I can get Letrozole here but not for up to 3 weeks. I have seen multiple different courses of actions and I have an idea of what to do but I am wondering if someone could give me a a better answer for my specific case, with Mg's per day and how long to take.

Thank you in advance,

'Puffy' or 'sensitive' nipples. If you note a very slight inflammation and tenderness to your nipples while using hormonal products, do not be alarmed. It is very possible estrogen has become bound to ERs under your nipples, but this is not necessarily Gynecomastia. A mere reduction of circulating estrogen via an AI, or spot-specific treatment via a SERM, will more often than not eradicate such a symptom.

The half life of arimidex is 72 hours so it'll take a while for the increase in dosage to have effect.

I honestly think that you are just feeaking yourself out. Are you confident on the source of your arimidex? There are a lot of companies selling fake research chemical liquids out there.

I personally would swap the arimidex for aromasin. Aromasin is a suicide ai so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. You can order it from ag-guys.com. I would do 10mg per day. The common on cycle dose is 10mg eod but you seem very sensitive to estrogen

The half life of arimidex is 72 hours so it'll take a while for the increase in dosage to have effect.

I honestly think that you are just feeaking yourself out. Are you confident on the source of your arimidex? There are a lot of companies selling fake research chemical liquids out there.

I personally would swap the arimidex for aromasin. Aromasin is a suicide ai so there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage. You can order it from ag-guys.com. I would do 10mg per day. The common on cycle dose is 10mg eod but you seem very sensitive to estrogen

Thank you for your response, you may be right on the freaking myself out, after my first cycle the rebound gyno i got was pretty severe and very noticeable when shirtless but it was reversed enough that it was no longer visible after running letrozole. I am confident on the Arimidex I was taking, it was the same as I was using on my last cycle and I experienced almost no gyro effects on my last cycle, but in 4 days I will be switching to a different company but through the same source so I believe it to be legit. Both pill form, I tend to stay away from the liquid form. I will look into swapping over to Aromasin, I contemplated it instead of Arimidex but I went with what i had on hand. So for now I will look into that before making any rash decisions such as hopping on 20mg Nolva, but will be ordering Letro for insurance, if it gets worse I will be back looking for more insight.

Top Bottom