Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Gland Removal?

atown777

Gyno Surgery!! Has anyone personally had the gland removed that causes gyno and then successfully ran Test and other gyno causing compounds with no problem?

How is it that all pros get massive without a trace of gyno? I mean we all use Anti-E's or I would hope that most people use Anti-E's and I realize some people are more prone to gyno than others. But still, there have to be some pros that are gyno prone and still manage to get HUGE with no gyno issues. Do a lot of pros have the gyno surgery where the gland is removed?

Gyno Surgery!! Has anyone personally had the gland removed that causes gyno and then successfully ran Test and other gyno causing compounds with no problem?

How is it that all pros get massive without a trace of gyno? I mean we all use Anti-E's or I would hope that most people use Anti-E's and I realize some people are more prone to gyno than others. But still, there have to be some pros that are gyno prone and still manage to get HUGE with no gyno issues. Do a lot of pros have the gyno surgery where the gland is removed?

USE a good surgeon. if the whole gland is removed and not done right, there can be small indentations left on chest where nipple is. AS i said,,good surgeon is a must.

how bad do the indentations look? Like would I not even want to take my shirt off? If he leaves a small bit of the gland and I run anti-E's using test after the surgery should be no problem?

I only get gyno on the right side and it's just a puffy nip issue. But bad enough where it bothers me. Im thinking surgery might be the way to go because Im too addicted to gear to stop using it. I always use the proper ancilliaries too

I knew ronnie had it done, not jay but.
also ben white got his done after he won the nationals , he spoke about it freely in md a couple of months ago

id guess 90% of more i=of IFBB pros have all had this surgery. Wouldnt you?? shit im no pro and if I could afford it 2-3k from what I hear, id get it done. Gyno is a consatant battle when you run as much juice as they and I do.

Yeah I was guessing a lot of them had it done. Only makes sense. I plan to get it done myself. Actually I already have an appt scheduled with a very reputable Cosmetic Surgeon here for my consultation.

my consultation is today after work. I will post what the doc says tomorrow. I am a bit worried he wont do the surgery because my gyno is barely noticable. I mean it bothers me but to someone looking at me with my shirt off you cant barely tell. Just the right nip is a bit puffy. I mostly want the surgery to be proactive so I dont have to worry about gyno in the future. I am also currently in week 2 of the following cycle so I dont know how that plays into all of this. If I do end up getting the surgery I will probably schedule it far enough out that I can finish this cycle.

Week 1-4 25mgs Dbol daily
Weeks 1-3 100mgs Test Prop EOD
Weeks 1-16 450mgs Test Enth Weekly
Weeks 1-16 300mgs Deca weekly
Weeks 1-10 200mgs EQ weekly (I had a bottle laying around so I figure Id run a low dose to help increase my appetite)
Weeks 1-16 25mgs Proviron daily
Weeks 1-20 .5mgs Arimidex daily
Weeks 1-20 10mgs Nolvadex Daily

PCT to also include HCG. I know I run a lot of gyno precationary ancillaries but in my case I like to play it safe.

Top Bottom