Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno

Liam1988

Need some help here guys, currently on a cycle of oxys and test 400 , been taking arimidex because I'm prone to gyno but the lumps are coming back and nipples are starting to go pointy! :( as you all know this isn't a good look so was wondering is there anything else I could take to stop this happening. Thanks for your help guys!

Been doing a quarter of a tab a day, but upd it to 1 tab every 3 days but problem still persisting. Not 100 % sure it's legit but comes in box foil pack with leaflet inside so looks it

"A tab" is not very specific measurement when it comes to medication. But I suppose it's 1mg/tab you have at home? You shouldn't take adex E3D, you want as stable levels as possible so you should up the dosage but still take it preferably ED or at least EOD. If this not helps I suggest you try to get your hands on some letrozole asap.

Last edited:
this is one of the reasons i always recommend aromasin over arimidex... arimidex merely suppresses estrogen while aromasin actually kills it... its a suicide inhibitor and it also provides SEVERAL other benefits... I would HIGHLY recommend switching to aromasin asap... start it at 12.5 mg ed and then adjust accordingly to your needs... AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer! has extremely high quality aromasin...

Top Bottom