Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia is ruining my life

trhitman

Before posting this, I would like to say that I am a perfectionist hence bodybuilding easily became an addiction in my life. The only thing people ever made fun of was my weight. While I have been in shape from soccer in my teens, and have been lifting on and off for a few years, I was recently out of shape. So I tightened up my diet in the last year and dropped from 245 to ~198 pounds. I was planning to drop to 170 before doing a nice lean bulk maybe with some test E beginner cycle. However, I noticed that I have some gynecomastia and can clearly feel some breast tissue. I have never touched steroids or hormones so I was skeptical that the letro gyno protocol in this forum would shoot me to the ground (as I have no source of test). I was thinking of nolva/raloxifene as I don't want to get surgery.

Addition: I feel like I have had the gyno for a few years since puberty as I have been lean with 'puffy nipples' in the past. Any advice is appreciated as I cannot wear a fucking shirt without my nipples pointing out..

Stats: 6'0, ~198 pounds, 20 years old

Are you in the US? The only drug clinically shown to reduce gyno is tamoxifen (nolva). You can get this on prescription. Search my posts for how to do it and a list of publications to show your DR. P.S. it worked very well for some gyno I had

Before posting this, I would like to say that I am a perfectionist hence bodybuilding easily became an addiction in my life. The only thing people ever made fun of was my weight. While I have been in shape from soccer in my teens, and have been lifting on and off for a few years, I was recently out of shape. So I tightened up my diet in the last year and dropped from 245 to ~198 pounds. I was planning to drop to 170 before doing a nice lean bulk maybe with some test E beginner cycle. However, I noticed that I have some gynecomastia and can clearly feel some breast tissue. I have never touched steroids or hormones so I was skeptical that the letro gyno protocol in this forum would shoot me to the ground (as I have no source of test). I was thinking of nolva/raloxifene as I don't want to get surgery.

Addition: I feel like I have had the gyno for a few years since puberty as I have been lean with 'puffy nipples' in the past. Any advice is appreciated as I cannot wear a fucking shirt without my nipples pointing out..

Stats: 6'0, ~198 pounds, 20 years old

If it bothers you that bad I would see a surgeon.
At your age it still may be covered under insurance since it was puberty
related issues.

Top Bottom