Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-506516 and S4

marmight

Hello and greeting to all that use this forum. And also a mad shout out to Dylan Gemelli, who I have read most of his posts on Sarms.

Lets get down to it,

Age 31
weight currently 305lbs ( was 320 2 weeks ago )
BF probably around 35%
Goal BF reduction ( atm )

I have worked out off and on for the past 15 years. Nothing to show any serious gains, but enough to gain a fair bit of strength. I have toyed with keto before and had some great success ( 40lbs loss 3.5 years ago). I have since gained it back with extra weight.

I am a very broad guy. Wide shoulders. my BF is around my mid section. ( gotta love that beer and pizza )

As I work split shifts my work out schedule is
415am 1 hour; 20mins cardio, weights
915am 1.5 hours; 20 mins cardio
1pm around 45mins; 20 mins cardio, weights
6pm 1.5 hours; 20 mins, weights
Monday to Friday

Diet Is Keto, I test for heavy ketones daily. I take an ECA stack in the AM with a beta-cret pre work out drink with breakfast. I also take another ECA with lunch 11ish.

Enough about me.

I am awaiting my GW and S4 to come in the mail. Is there anything else I should run with the stack for support? and why?

I will be dosing GW once in the morning 20mgs, and split dosing S4, 25mg in the AM and in the PM.
I'll increase the S4 maybe 2 weeks after the first dose if the sides are negligible. Planning on running for 8 weeks.

dont bother increasing s4 until about 5 weeks in, as thats when diminishing returns will begin.
i dont know about GW, never used it.

but whats your Macro split?
How many proteins, and fats,carbs, total calories.
try taking a multi, going keto means that veges and fruits are at a minimum
I doubt you need to take any other support, but Vitamin D, zinc and magnesium ( dont take magnesium same time as zinc) will help you out alot, for general health and wellbeing issues)

Dose HCGenerate during your cycle and have aromasin on hand from www.ag-Guys.com.

on Keto your macros need to be
60-65% Fat
30% Protein
5% Carb

Now regarding s4, just monitor your vision and if you want to increase the dosage after 2 weeks you should be good. Just be responsible and you should be straight

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

yeah my % are about 60% fat 35% protein 5% carbs. I can do the keto no problem.

I am taking some vitamin d with my eca. Being canadian vitain d is always low.

I also drink about 4-5 litres of water a day. I dont really keep track of water consumption. Pee probably 4-6 times a day.

Last edited:
You should do your cardio after you lift. You're just chasing your tail doing cardio before you lift. I would imagine being on a keto diet your glycogen stores are already low but still, I would never do cardio before lifting.

You should do your cardio after you lift. You're just chasing your tail doing cardio before you lift. I would imagine being on a keto diet your glycogen stores are already low but still, I would never do cardio before lifting.

See, I do not understand that. For me cardio = elevated heart rate and sweat. Then I keep my heart rate going by minimal Cooldowns between sets. 15-20secs.

If I was tryin to gain mass... Maybe...

Not trying to rag on ya. Would you be able to explain; 'Why anabolic before aerobic?'

Now after I have preveiwed my post, it seems that you were talking about over the whole day. I have a keto meal roughly 350-450 cals between work outs. The first one in the am is on an empty stomach with Eca and beta cret. The weights on workout one are more of a warm up for the rest of the day.

My thoughts behind the cardio are.

Not tryin to rag on ya. Just tryin to understand to get down to around 10% bf then start bulking.

' If I burn 400 cals on cardio in 20mins, and I eat 400 cals, and I am in keto. My body will use more of my fat stores. '

That's my thought process behind it.

See, I do not understand that. For me cardio = elevated heart rate and sweat. Then I keep my heart rate going by minimal Cooldowns between sets. 15-20secs.

If I was tryin to gain mass... Maybe...

Not trying to rag on ya. Would you be able to explain; 'Why anabolic before aerobic?'

Now after I have preveiwed my post, it seems that you were talking about over the whole day. I have a keto meal roughly 350-450 cals between work outs. The first one in the am is on an empty stomach with Eca and beta cret. The weights on workout one are more of a warm up for the rest of the day.

My thoughts behind the cardio are.

Not tryin to rag on ya. Just tryin to understand to get down to around 10% bf then start bulking.

' If I burn 400 cals on cardio in 20mins, and I eat 400 cals, and I am in keto. My body will use more of my fat stores. '

That's my thought process behind it.

It's like this, at the end of the day everyone is different and should do what best works for them. With that said, I know from personal experience that losing large amounts of bf without becoming "skinny fat" worked best for me by doing my cardio after my workout.

When you do cardio before you lift you are doing two things, 1 you are depleting any glycogen stores that you have and not really hitting your "fat burning" stage. Then 2 when you go to lift because you're depleted of glycogen you are going to be weaker and have less energy.

Also, you may not want to gain a lot of mass right now but the more lean mass you have the more calories your body will burn at resting. I believe your body will burn an additional 7 calories per pound of lean mass.

I believe whole heartedly, no matter what your goals are all of your training should be centered around lifting. I'm just suggesting something you could try that may work a lot better for you, I know it did for me.

But at the end of the day man, do what works best for you and I wish you all the luck.

I am slightly worried about the creatine in the Beta-cret. I have read that creatine will cuase water retention.

Top Bottom