Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW -50 Tastes like shit bad!

My test subject couldnt deal with some of the other research chemicals. Like the ones dissolved in ethanol and glycerin. Those leave ones mouth and throat in rough shape, so he started putting them in gelcaps and swallowing them. We never really could tell if any of those chemicals worked though to be honest, and it drove me nuts not knowing if it was because the stuff was bunk or because he put it in a gelcap instead of letting it absorb sublingually for a minute or two. T3 and T4 for example, from purity solutions, never really seemed to work as far as I could tell. As an organic chemist I can tell you that many compounds do not store well in suspension or solution, and I wouldn't be surprised if many of those chemicals are not what they are purported to be. My two cents there.

I always put my stuff in grapefruit juice or chase it with grapefruit juice. Can't make that shit taste any worse.

Top Bottom