Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW -50 Tastes like shit bad!

SS GW to my rats tastes like the medicine in an inhaler...it's not THAT bad.

Plus, for the results, who gives a fuck if it doesn't taste like candy?

My rats and I agree: Results > taste.

yea it tastes like crap but who cares.. the stuff works amazing..im am on gw from SARMS SEARCH.COM.. and the stuff is nothing short of amazing! enough said

i dont see all the concern about the taste here.It doesnt taste great but it does down fast and just drink something fast to wash away the after taste.Suck it up,the results are well worth it.

I feel weird after reading this thread bc I've always liked the taste of sarms but I'm pretty messed up anyway. I also go by the '5 min rule' instead of the '5 sec rule' w/ my food

I feel weird after reading this thread bc I've always liked the taste of sarms but I'm pretty messed up anyway. I also go by the '5 min rule' instead of the '5 sec rule' w/ my food

Its funny because every time i drink my gw now i think of this thread and honestly i came to realize i kind of like the taste ..LOL

Its funny because every time i drink my gw now i think of this thread and honestly i came to realize i kind of like the taste ..LOL

In gonna start seasoning my chicken with s4 and sprucing up my eggs with osta

Haha Dylan put it perfectly. I doubt many people throw back shots at the bar because they love the taste. They do it for the prize at the end ( some ass, or to enjoy themselves ) Think of it the same way. GW gave my workouts such better intensity its not even funny. I just didn't need to stop and breathe. More than willing to put 1-2ml of bad taste behind me for that!

Lol I hear you jb...on the Sarms part that is lol

I always like the S4 taste, I'm used to it now. GW never bothered me. I'd rather it have a taste, if it tasted like water that would concern me!

Top Bottom