Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Valentino

ade_uk

Anyone see that documentary about Greg Valentino when his arms fucked up? I mean that shit is just sick, who would want arms to look like that?
Thing is he said he was pumping steroid straight into his bicep, but the rest of his body was small, i mean has taken alot of gear so the rest of him should be hugh too??
Or do you think he has been using sythnol??

ade_uk said:
Anyone see that documentary about Greg Valentino when his arms fucked up? I mean that shit is just sick, who would want arms to look like that?
Thing is he said he was pumping steroid straight into his bicep, but the rest of his body was small, i mean has taken alot of gear so the rest of him should be hugh too??

MY GOD, that is the best line i have ever read bro!!

"do you think he has been using synthol"

just giving you some hell bro, guess you are relatively new to the bodybuilding world, YES, he was using synthol, and YES he was/is the biggest piece of shit in the world!!!

ade_uk said:

Nooooooooooooooo............please...........no more.........

If he says its juice instead of synthol I believe him. He has no reason to hide anything. He leaves everything out in the open.

slat1 said:
If he says its juice instead of synthol I believe him. He has no reason to hide anything. He leaves everything out in the open.

Thats what I thought, I mean the guy went to jail for supplying steroids and he never mentioned sythnol.

mikefear said:
It wasn't synthol, drrman..it was Asian Elephant Spunk 2 gallon/day ed..shit's potent

Well, if hes been inject steroids into his bicep, wouldnt the oil from the steroids work in the same way???

From what I understand, you inject quite a bit more synthol than you would steroids.. but I've never looked into synthol, i think its the dumbest shit ever.

Top Bottom