Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got my bloodwork results. low for my age?

HXT

[FONT=&quot]age: 23
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] i have run 4 hdrol cycles within the last 2 years. each cycle was the same. 6 weeks at 75 mg with the first week at 50. my PCT consisted of Toremefine Citrate (120 first two days)90/60/60/30. ran a natty test booster (DAA plus Biotest) with it and an ai, every time. (Erase Pro).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]so i go to get bloodwork done.. my last cycle ended in october. my total testosterone was 380 and my free test was 40. the doc said its within the normal limits of 120-1100, but i feel that for my age this is extremely low. my sex drive is still through the roof i have sex daily sometimes 2 or 3 times a night. my strength is still high, gains are still present, and i have energy. Also, i am seeing no excess fat gain. i know, i know none of you are licensed physicians, and i plan getting a second opinion, but i wanted to see if anyone could offer any input on my situation from personal experience as well. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]not sure if this relates to low test but i have been on a very low calorie diet/carb for the past few months 1800 a day. i keep my protein high, ranging from 180-200 daily, but my carbs range anywhere from 150 to 100 daily.[/FONT]

Your testosterone levels are slightly low for your age, but they aren't terrible. What time did you get the blood work done? Your testosterone levels are highest in the morning and slowly decrease throughout the day.

Your slightly low testosterone levels are honestly probably due to your low calorie and low carb diet more then anything else. I HATE HATE HATE low carb diets. They kill the metabolism, crush hormone levels and lead to muscle wasting. Carbs are what keep the muscle full and fuel hard training.

I know you want to stay lean but you can stay lean and put on muscle with smart nutrition and carb cycling. I fitness model for a living and am talking from experience -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...tos-photoshoot-i-had-after-my-show-42534.html

Read this article I wrote on how to set up a lean muscle mass diet and training program: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

Send me a PM/email if you want some help with your diet.

Interestingly, the reason TRT is such a complicated topic, and it is so hard to get it prescribed is that there are no real norms for testosterone levels. Yes, there are definitely the ranges of norm. However, some guys like you will have no problems with relatively low testosterone levels, whilst others will have it within high ranges and yet will struggle. Therefore, low T issues should be approached as a whole, where you take in consideration both the T-levels as such, and the symptoms of the patient. In your case, there is no need to worry about your testosterone levels being relatively low if you are feeling good, and there are no health issues.

i have run 4 hdrol cycles within the last 2 years. each cycle was the same. 6 weeks at 75 mg with the first week at 50. my PCT consisted of Toremefine Citrate (120 first two days)90/60/60/30. ran a natty test booster (DAA plus Biotest) with it and an ai, every time. (Erase Pro).

so i go to get bloodwork done.. my last cycle ended in october. my total testosterone was 380 and my free test was 40. the doc said its within the normal limits of 120-1100, but i feel that for my age this is extremely low. my sex drive is still through the roof i have sex daily sometimes 2 or 3 times a night. my strength is still high, gains are still present, and i have energy. Also, i am seeing no excess fat gain. i know, i know none of you are licensed physicians, and i plan getting a second opinion, but i wanted to see if anyone could offer any input on my situation from personal experience as well.

not sure if this relates to low test but i have been on a very low calorie diet/carb for the past few months 1800 a day. i keep my protein high, ranging from 180-200 daily, but my carbs range anywhere from 150 to 100 daily.

From what you said, and as long as you feel good - you should not worry about your test levels at all. Do not overcomplicate things

I ran 1 in 2015. 2 in 2014 and 1 in 2013. All of them were halodrol for 6 weeks at 75 mg

so I guess you started at just 19 or 20 right? see that is the problem. your HPTA does not fully mature till sometime in your early 20's.. so if you play around with your pituitary glands and shut them down, you are essentially screwing around with your maturation process.

usually dudes who start using steroids so young end up having trouble in their 20's with low T levels.. of course there are other factors like environment, stress, etc. but that is a HUGE issue and could cause you to have to be on TRT at a young age

the more you use steroids from here on out the sooner TRT will be necessary to have a decent T level. steroids are not that dangerous where they will kill you or cause you to flip out like the media thinks, but when it comes to your reproductive health, they are downright dangerous, especially if you are under 25

Your test is in the normal range, you feel good, good sex drive, seeing gains...I don't think you need to worry about it right now.

You're 23 and your testosterone is low. Check this with your doctor otherwise it might end up even worse later when you'll be 30 or even 40. good luck

Top Bottom