Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

Awesome to see old members back!

Gents gonna do some shoulders today- every muscle group has been trained 2 times within a weeks span based on the respective body part.
I've had one day off in 12 training days. I'll go tonight and maybe not head back in until Sunday.
But knowing me probably Saturday lol

Rick!

How are things?
I haven't seen many familiar names anymore.
Strongbow or stero around?
Muscle addiction ?

Been a struggle to get any feedback on the log and last I was on I couldn't keep up haha!

As always bro member come and go with time. EF is always here to greet them back though.

I haven't run Adex for a while
I wonder if 1 mg a day is too high

I was reading this and thinking that.. I've never ran adex but am going to next run.. Even tho I never have problems with estrogen but this next run will be 800 test and maybe 500 Tren now that you said you were lethargic at 6 lol because I hate that lethargic bs with Tren.. My test is lower then my Tren right now so I'm hoping at the doses I stated above I'll be feeling a lot better.. Oh and I'll be kicking with drol too 😜 but I'm going strait to 75 a day for my first run. What do you think about .5 adex twice a week is that two low?

I was reading this and thinking that.. I've never ran adex but am going to next run.. Even tho I never have problems with estrogen but this next run will be 800 test and maybe 500 Tren now that you said you were lethargic at 6 lol because I hate that lethargic bs with Tren.. My test is lower then my Tren right now so I'm hoping at the doses I stated above I'll be feeling a lot better.. Oh and I'll be kicking with drol too 😜 but I'm going strait to 75 a day for my first run. What do you think about .5 adex twice a week is that two low?

I started drol this run at 75 also.
Pumps are crippling but I'm stronger then death

I'm on 1ml a day of Adex .
I feel like Zeus bro. Serious.
I jerk off 4-5 times before I fuck twice a night.
I have no issues at all with this dose.
Tighter from water as well.

Shoulders tonight

Side laterals- Dumbbells to hips.
20lb,25lb,30lb,30lb x10
20lbx15

Standing OHP
10 a side x10
25 a side x 10
45 a side x10
45,10 a side x10
25 a side x10

Front rope raises with cables
22.5kg 4 sets of 10

Rear delt single hand with cable
22.5kgx10 four sets

Shoulders are getting stupid and my arms are growing I think lol

View attachment 139482
View attachment 139483

Yeeee high test is where it's at boys!!! Way nicer jus havin the tren to keep ya lean and add that strength boost, I'm sleeping better, training harder, and just as dry with my test at a gram and a higher carb/calorie intake than I was with my tren at rediculous doses. Never again will I run tren higher than test I don't think. And yeah .5mg a day Adex for me does the trick at a gram of test. Feels perfect right now so I ain't fuckin with it.

And trav your arms are fuckin badass bro, sounds like a DELT destructor day too. Nothin beats a insane shoulder pump on my books. Just feels amazing havin those baby's swell up.

I took today off, first day in a few weeks, couldn't stop eating all day hahaha I'm hoping I'm just a beast in the gym tomorrow for back/traps.

Top Bottom