Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

Prolactin gets too high.
Than you'll need an AI as well as something for that.

Lethargy kicks in.

No libido..

I just feel much better with test.
I almost run a gram of test with everything

This ^

Lots of dudes will bash high test with tren but for me and obviously for the boy trav here it's preferred... I actually have less sides with high test. I look just as dry or better even as long as my estro and diet and somewhat controlled.

And trav as for your Adex dose, I get away with .5 Ed on a gram of test, I think a mg might be a bit overkill, I would start at .5 and go from there... I tried going up to a mg and I felt like shit for a solid 2 weeks till I laid off a bit... Then everything was good again. Easier to increase the dose than to drop it back and wait for estro to rebound a bit IMO

Yea I was doing 1.5 twice a week last time I recall but i bounce back and forth between liquid and tabs.
I did a ml today and see how I feel tmo as far as libido and shit

Yea I was doing 1.5 twice a week last time I recall but i bounce back and forth between liquid and tabs.
I did a ml today and see how I feel tmo as far as libido and shit

Word good call, I actually was using 1mg a day of some UGL dex I just had laying around and then I switched to my good sources shit in pill form at the same dose and that's when I knew it was to much.

What you doin with your diet now? You gunna start gainin again? Or are you gunna use the drol to stay full and get strong as fuck while your shredding out?

So far I feel awesome.

After taking the Adex last night I look less puffy. Feel more dry. I fucked twice last night and twice this morning.. But who am I kidding with tren I'm always ready to rock, call me blessed lol.

Today is legs for the second time in 7 days.
I've had one rest day and that was last Sunday.
This week since a lot of stuff has been hit twice my weights won't be impressive but the growth will be,

There is a fine line between over training and calculated stress over time.

After this training cycle concludes tomorrow I'll take another day off and get back at it.

Today is my intuitive eating day.

Essentially
Eat when I'm hungry- count protein.
CRbs and fats are interchangeable.
I do this for my sanity and because calories are King.

Before I counted macros
I counted calories.
Sometimes I'd get 180 p 400c 70f
Sometimes I'd get 250 300 and 60.

All I'm aiming for today is 260-280g protein and the rest of my calories can be either carbs or fats in no particular order.

😂😂

Nioooo doubt bro, I get the appetite increase from drol too, so I'm double owned by hunger hahaha. Only thing that curbs my appetite is sibutramine. Every other AAS or fat burner makes me hungry as shit lol. Cursed for cutting for life.

Fuck cutting I'm so done.

I just ate 4L of ice cream.
On top of the 3100 cals I already ate.
Reckless as fuck here I come.

Metabo through the roof.
Went back up to maintenance cals which was a 600 cal bump- plus I ate half a pizza- breadsticks- ice cream.

Anyway- didn't gain a pound- just looked really full and tight haha.

So I'll be getting my maintenance cals at the very least and I'll track how far in the excess I go.
Want to make the most of this drol.

Cycle is looking like this
Gram of enan a week
400mg tren enan a week
75mg drol a day
1ml Adex a day

I took last night off as it would have been my 9th or 10th training day.
I'm going to put a hurting on legs this evening

Top Bottom