Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

Fuck yeeee budday! I wanna bump this week to 125mg... I probably don't need to but fuck I only got to 100 my first time and it was epic and I've been gettin stronger every session for the past few days but I wonder what 125 or 150mg would do hahaha prolly just explode

I've never gone over 50 and had great results I think I'm going to do 75 this run,

This forza I have is fucking spot on.

So essentially I'll be on
1000mg test e
400mg tren e
75mg drol a day.
1ml Adex liquid a day.

I've never gone over 50 and had great results I think I'm going to do 75 this run,

This forza I have is fucking spot on.

So essentially I'll be on
1000mg test e
400mg tren e
75mg drol a day.
1ml Adex liquid a day.

We're basically on the exact same cycle right now man. Cept I'm at 500 tren and 100drol. Feels fannnntaastic, man I'm a heavy advocate that high tren low test is not ideal... I know it's all personal preference but I'm wayyy fuller and feel much more human with my tren low-moderate and my test real high.

I used to do gram of sust and 600 tren a a week.
Fuxking horrible.
Consistent cough and lethargic as fuck only had energy in the gym- 400-500 is my money for tren.
And I grow exceptionally on just test alone so I extort that for sure lol

That's some serious incline strength! Props brother; hard work surely pays off.

Also, it was previously mentioned that you guys are advocates of running test higher than tren - is that more for keeping an overall feeling of well-being that having tren dosages higher? A buddy of mine says his favorite cycle to run is 300 mg test a week stacked with 600 mg tren ace EW and says the sides are pretty bad, but gains are worth it (in his mind) as he wants as little test as possible to let tren do its thing and more freely bind to receptors so I'm definitely curious!

Prolactin gets too high.
Than you'll need an AI as well as something for that.

Lethargy kicks in.

No libido..

I just feel much better with test.
I almost run a gram of test with everything

Top Bottom