Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 for bulking

John Juan

GHRP6 administered subcutaneously dramatically increases appetite for up to 7 hours via secretion of ghrelin and HGH release. If you are interested in bulking up and putting on serious mass and strength, research GHRP6 prior to meals several times a day. The appetite increase is indescribable!!!

Glucocorticoid-dependent stimulation of adiposity and appetite by a ghrelin mimetic in the rat.

AuthorsTung YL, et al. Show all Journal
Eur J Endocrinol. 2004 Jun;150(6):905-11.

Affiliation
Abstract
OBJECTIVE: Chronic administration of GH secretagogues (GHSs) induces a state of positive energy balance in rodents by a GH-independent mechanism. Here we sought to determine to what extent the GHS effects to increase food intake and increase fat accumulation are glucocorticoid-dependent.

DESIGN: The effects of twice-daily s.c. injections of GH-releasing peptide-6 (GHRP-6) (250 microg/kg) for 2 weeks on body weight, food intake and fat pad weight were determined in both adrenalectomised (ADX) rats (with or without basal corticosterone replacement) and adrenal-intact rats.

RESULTS: All GHS-injected rats had a significantly increased body weight at the end of 2 weeks of treatment compared with saline controls. However, increased fat accumulation was only seen in adrenal-intact rats, with a 15% increase in s.c. inguinal (P<0.05 vs saline controls) and 20% increase in visceral mesenteric (P<0.05) fat pad weights following GHS treatment. The increased body weight observed in ADX rats following GHS treatment was not due to increased fat mass or increased weight of other organs measured. Food intake was increased for up to 7 h following a single injection of GHRP-6 in both the adrenal-intact (P<0.01) and corticosterone-replacement groups (P<0.05). This stimulating effect on food intake was not observed at any time point in the ADX rats without corticosterone replacement.

CONCLUSION: These data suggest that GHS-induced body weight gain is glucocorticoid-independent. However, basal levels of glucocorticoids are permissive for the GHS-induced increase in food intake whilst activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis appears to contribute to the GHS-induced accumulation of fat mass.

The top bodybuilders in the USA that I know use GHRP6 off season to stimulate their appetite in order to consume the ungodly amount of food they need to takedown to get up to 300+Lbs.

GHRP-6 is definitely the GHRP for bulking... especially if you don't have a big appetite.

The first time I researched ghrp6 it caught me off guard as it does most people. I couldn't stop eating. At first you get a strong flushed feeling which after a few minutes turns into an insatiable hunger.

Back a couple years ago a popular hgh sponsor sold fake hgh that was really ghrp6. I took it and got a crazy flush and didn't know what was going on. I began sweating profusely. Then, 10 minutes later I started eating like crazy. I went through all the cupboards until no food was left. It was later found that that company really put ghrp6 in the vials. I know it had to be a seriously high dose.

Back a couple years ago a popular hgh sponsor sold fake hgh that was really ghrp6. I took it and got a crazy flush and didn't know what was going on. I began sweating profusely. Then, 10 minutes later I started eating like crazy. I went through all the cupboards until no food was left. It was later found that that company really put ghrp6 in the vials. I know it had to be a seriously high dose.

Yeah I once took about 500mcg GHRP-6 on an empty stomach... never again... unless I enter a food eating competition :evil::biggrin:

The positive effects of growth hormone-releasing peptide-6 on weight gain and fat mass accrual depend on the insulin/glucose status.

AuthorsGranado M, et al. Show all Journal
Endocrinology. 2010 May;151(5):2008-18. doi: 10.1210/en.2009-1394. Epub 2010 Mar 10.

Affiliation
Abstract
Ghrelin and GH secretagogues, including GH-releasing peptide (GHRP)-6, stimulate food intake and adiposity. Because insulin modulates the hypothalamic response to GH secretagogues and acts synergistically with ghrelin on lipogenesis in vitro, we analyzed whether insulin plays a role in the metabolic effects of GHRP-6 in vivo. Streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats received saline, GHRP-6, insulin, or insulin plus GHRP-6 once daily for 8 wk. Rats receiving saline suffered hyperglycemia, hyperphagia, polydipsia, and weight loss. Insulin, but not GHRP-6, improved these parameters (P < 0.001 for all), as well as the diabetes-induced increase in hypothalamic mRNA levels of neuropeptide Y and agouti-related peptide and decrease in proopiomelanocortin. Cocaine amphetamine-related transcript mRNA levels were also reduced in diabetic rats, with GHRP-6 inducing a further decrease (P < 0.03) and insulin an increase. Diabetic rats receiving insulin plus GHRP-6 gained more weight and had increased epididymal fat mass and serum leptin levels compared with all other groups (P < 0.001). In epididymal adipose tissue, diabetic rats injected with saline had smaller adipocytes (P < 0.001), decreased fatty acid synthase (FAS; P < 0.001), and glucose transporter-4 (P < 0.001) and increased hormone sensitive lipase (P < 0.001) and proliferator-activated receptor-gamma mRNA levels (P < 0.01). Insulin normalized these parameters to control values. GHRP-6 treatment increased FAS and glucose transporter-4 gene expression and potentiated insulin's effect on epididymal fat mass, adipocyte size (P < 0.001), FAS (P < 0.001), and glucose transporter-4 (P < 0.05). In conclusion, GHRP-6 and insulin exert an additive effect on weight gain and visceral fat mass accrual in diabetic rats, indicating that some of GHRP-6's metabolic effects depend on the insulin/glucose status.

Top Bottom