Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 for bulking

Interesting ! I've been always wanting to get my hands on a real kit....but know i'm itching to try out ghrp and cgc.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

There is so much garbage hgh out there right now. Ghrp2 and cjc give incredibly results. I would use pharma grade serostim, genotropin, or not even bother with hgh. GH peptides give you enough high quality HGH to really make progress in the gym.

Thanks for the knowledge fellaz

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Thanks for the knowledge fellaz

You're welcome! I love peptides. I'm bulking up and the ghrp/cjc is helpimg so much with my weight gain. Without it I wouldn't be able to eat enough. I weighed 196Lbs on March 15th when I competed . Last night I weighed 245Lbs.

What's the dosing protocol for cjc with dac? How much per week? And is the gh bleed of any concern when running 3 month cycles? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

What's the dosing protocol for cjc with dac? How much per week? And is the gh bleed of any concern when running 3 month cycles? Thanks

Protocols vary. I like dosing it daily but that's not needed.

I just learned that Dennis James, trainer of Big Ramy, makes his clients take one 2mg vial of cjcDAC once a week.

The gh bleed offers mad fat loss and muscle recovery!
A 3 month cycle is perfectly safe IMO.

i personally like any grhp for bulking but for someone who is a hard gainer with not so great appetite id say ghrp-6 is better

I agree. I get plenty hungry off GHRP2 , and I just started MK-677 which is a ghrelin mimetic and I feel enough hunger to get food down. But GHRP6 is king of the appetite stimulants.

Besides ghrp increasing appetite...how much would it help with the leaning out effect while bulking. I will be starting deca and test cycle end of july.

Besides ghrp increasing appetite...how much would it help with the leaning out effect while bulking. I will be starting deca and test cycle end of july.

The huge gh spikes will help you stay lean whilst bulking and basically minimize any fat gain. Obviously diet is everything but when adding in gh boosters to aas the results can be incredible.

You can get other GHRP's that don't increase hunger such as Ipamorelin or Hexarelin. But in bulking cycles I would definitely go with GHRP-6 or 2 especially if you plan to eat big.

I prefer to dose twice weekly and the more the better! :D So if you use 2mg per week then 1mg twice weekly and the same system for 4mg or even 6mg per week (1/2 Tues and Fri). CJC-DAC will make you shred fat and the results can be seen in days. 3 months is a nice amount of time and I see no safety concerns running it that long. Just make sure you have lots of time off too. 3 on 3 off 3 on would be a good system.

Top Bottom