Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 for bulking

So with everyone talking about the insane hunger gain you get from this, I take it that this wouldn't be the best things to take if you're wanting to lose some fat while gaining LBM?

It would be very difficult to not over eat on GHRP6. GHRP2 releases more HGH but doesn't have quite as much of a hunger response. Ipamorelin doesn't have the hunger part at all and releases hgh for a longer duration but you need to dose it at around 300-500mcg and you need to stack it with cjcDAC or cjc no DAC to get the large release of HGH.

GHRP6 Reconstitution;

Add 2 1/2ccs of bacteriostatic water to the vial just as you would to any peptide by slowly dripping the bac water into the vial along the edge of the glass. Then slowly roll the vial in your hand until the powder fully goes into solution. If you have a 5 mg vial of GHRP6, then every single unit on the diabetic syringe will equal 20mcg of GHRP6. You will want to start with 5 units, or 100mcg.
If you have a 10mg vial of GHRP6 then only add 2ccs of bac water to the vial so that each unit will contain 50mcg of GHRP6. Take 2 units of solution to get 100mcg GHRP6.

GHRP's are fine to take with food, unlike it says in the literature, as long as you don't load up on simple carbs. Protein will not inhibit growth hormone release. The literature says fat inhibits GH release but this theory was shot down via serum HGH blood work a couple years ago. Only sugar intake will inhibit GH release from a GHRP and not fully. On the other hand, with a GHRH like cjc no dac or cjc DAC sugar will fully inhibit HGH release so try not to have simple carbs until 30 minutes after administering the GHRP/CJC peptide.

GHRP6 and CJC release HGH via a different mechanism. Stacking them together is synergistic and will increase HGH output way beyond the total HGH if you take each seperately. With cjcDAC it's not an issue as DAC is active for up to 16 days. With cjc no dac you want to take it at the same time as your GHRP for synergy.

I think there is a lot of confusion out there with regard to the units on a slin pin, some are marked from 10 - 100 and others are 1 -10 but either way there is still 100 units max.
there's a big difference in pulling 50 units as opposed to 5 :biggrin:

I think there is a lot of confusion out there with regard to the units on a slin pin, some are marked from 10 - 100 and others are 1 -10 but either way there is still 100 units max.

Exactly. Every time I try to explain it I cringe thinking someone will take 10x as much as they're supposed to do to misinterpretation of the diabetic syringe. It would be dangerous with some peptides to take 10x the correct dose.

Someone did this very thing on our GHRP-2. He said he was shitting all day and night for 24 hours. Then you will not guess what he done the next day... he done the same amount again :confused::biggrin: So after another day of feeling like utter shit he asked on the forum as he realized he had fucked up. Instead of 0.06ml (6 ticks) he took 0.6ml so well over 1mg GHRP-2 the very first time using it.

With the all the peps we sell and the different amount of water people add I don't think I have ever injected more than 0.1ml in one go. No one should ever be injecting most of the slin pin unless they are using AAS :biggrin:

I just started GHRP2 at 150mcg 3x/day and my food comsumption has more than doubled. I'm hungry all the time. GHRP6 is even stronger at appetite stimulation. I can't even imagine that right now. Hahaha :)

I just started GHRP2 at 150mcg 3x/day and my food comsumption has more than doubled. I'm hungry all the time. GHRP6 is even stronger at appetite stimulation. I can't even imagine that right now. Hahaha :)

I am the same. My hunger on GHRP-2 is crazy so I couldn't imagine what GHRP-6 would do for me now. I am definitely gonna use GHRP-6 when bulking next :)

I am the same. My hunger on GHRP-2 is crazy so I couldn't imagine what GHRP-6 would do for me now. I am definitely gonna use GHRP-6 when bulking next :)

I only ordered 2 vials of GHRP2 this month and it makes me very hungry. I'll get some GHRP6 next order and compare the two. My weight has gone from 196 to 241 since March. Maybe I'll hit 270. My all time high was 265Lbs.

With all that extra food how hard do you find it to keep the fat off? I seem to pack on fat in my lower abdomen and I bloat more when bulking. Just from diet alone no juice.

With all that extra food how hard do you find it to keep the fat off? I seem to pack on fat in my lower abdomen and I bloat more when bulking. Just from diet alone no juice.

I'm on a lot of AAS so I gain mostly muscle and water. Being natural would definitely make it more difficult to stay lean while eating a lot, but the elevates HGH levels that GHRP6 gives you will build your body up while staying much leaner than you would without it. I definitely notice it makes me hot and I sweat a lot more so the metablism is faster causing much greater protein muscle synthesis.

Top Bottom