Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP6 for bulking

so whats the dosing protocol...as in mcg per day ?

is the pin schedule twice a day ED ?

If you are using ghrp6 to increase appetite then take 100mcg prior to meals. If that doesn't make you extremely hungry then up the dose by 50mcg until you find the best dose for you.

If you are mostly interested in hgh release then take 100mcg ghrp6 with 100mcg cjc1295 no dac 3x/day evenly spaced out throughout the day. SubQ administration is most common.

Growth-hormone-releasing peptide 6 (GHRP6) prevents oxidant cytotoxicity and reduces myocardial necrosis in a model of acute myocardial infarction.

AuthorsBerlanga J, et al. Show all Journal
Clin Sci (Lond). 2007 Feb;112(4):241-50.

Affiliation
Abstract
Therapies aimed at enhancing cardiomyocyte survival following myocardial injury are urgently required. As GHRP6 [GH (growth hormone)-releasing peptide 6] has been shown to stimulate GH secretion and has beneficial cardiovascular effects, the aim of the present study was to determine whether GHRP6 administration reduces myocardial infarct size following acute coronary occlusion in vivo. Female Cuban Creole pigs were anaesthetized, monitored and instrumented to ensure a complete sudden left circumflex artery occlusion for 1 h, followed by a 72 h reperfusion/survival period. Animals were screened clinically before surgery and assigned randomly to receive either GHRP6 (400 microg/kg of body weight) or normal saline. Hearts were processed, and the area at risk and the infarct size were determined. CK-MB (creatine kinase MB) and CRP (C-reactive protein) levels and pathological Q-wave-affected leads were analysed and compared. Evaluation of the myocardial effect of GHRP6 also included quantitative histopathology, local IGF-I (insulin-growth factor-I) expression and oxidative stress markers. GHRP6 treatment did not have any influence on mortality during surgery associated with rhythm and conductance disturbances during ischaemia. Infarct mass and thickness were reduced by 78% and 50% respectively, by GHRP6 compared with saline (P<0.01). More than 50% of the GHRP6-treated pigs did not exhibit pathogological Q waves in any of the ECG leads. Quantitative histopathology and CK-MB and CRP serum levels confirmed the reduction in GHRP6-mediated necrosis (all P<0.05). Levels of oxidative stress markers suggested that GHRP6 prevented myocardial injury via a decrease in reactive oxygen species and by the preservation of antioxidant defence systems (all P<0.05). Myocardial IGF-I transcription was not amplified by GHRP6 treatment compared with the increase induced by the ischaemic episode in relation to expression in intact hearts (P<0.01). In conclusion, GHRP6 exhibits antioxidant effects which may partially contribute to reduce myocardial ischaemic damage.

If you are using ghrp6 to increase appetite then take 100mcg prior to meals. If that doesn't make you extremely hungry then up the dose by 50mcg until you find the best dose for you.

If you are mostly interested in hgh release then take 100mcg ghrp6 with 100mcg cjc1295 no dac 3x/day evenly spaced out throughout the day. SubQ administration is most common.

thanks man, yes appetite stimulation is what i would be looking for out of it.

how soon before a meal do you pin ? and typically how many weeks can you run it for ?

Yea I'm tempted to grab my iPod shoot 500mcgs ghrp6 and walk into Chinese buffet

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

thanks man, yes appetite stimulation is what i would be looking for out of it.

how soon before a meal do you pin ? and typically how many weeks can you run it for ?

It kicks in minutes after taking it. You can run ghrp6 year round. If it gets to the point that it doesn't make you hungry then take a week off and the receptors will be just like new once again.

Pituitary growth hormone stores fully replenish every 3 hours meaning ghrp6 can be used every 3 hours around the clock and still get maximal
Hgh secretion.

Yea I'm tempted to grab my iPod shoot 500mcgs ghrp6 and walk into Chinese buffet

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Every time I watch man vs food and they have an eating challenge and fail I always think you should have injected 500mcg GHRP-6 before eating!

Every time I watch man vs food and they have an eating challenge and fail I always think you should have injected 500mcg GHRP-6 before eating!

I dated a fat girl once who seemed like she took 500mcg ghrp6 before each meal. That girl ate as much as I did after I came off a 9 month precontest diet. She sure could cook though. I miss that a lot. :RADAR

Top Bottom