Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gh

trt newbie

Hey guys I'm 27 years old and was thinking about adding 2ius a day for 6months a little before and during my bulk cycle this winter.. I was just wondering if it would even be worth it it's top of the line gh, I would be looking for its fat loss benefits and hoping to get a little more mass from it as well, on top of the other gear I'm running. If so how would I dose it and when as in would I just inject two ius at once or split 1 in pre and 1 in post workout and if just one shot a day would it be more beneficial pre or post workout. Thanks in advance

You aren't going to notice anything from 2iu of HGH per day. You would need at least 4-5iu per day to notice anything. GH is also the type of thing you need to run for months to really see any benefit from.

If you can't afford 4-5IU per day, I would use nutrobal as an alternative. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue that signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it's equivalent to about 4IU of HGH per day. You can order it from sarms1.com.
http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Thanks guys I think I'm going to run 2.5 ius for 6 months. And thanks muskate I'm not to familiar with sarms but I've been looking into them lately.

I am by no means an expert on gh however i have done some research and compete with people that are taking hgh.
The metabolic eff cts of hgh can usually be seen in short term (3 weeks) at 2 iu. Most people say that you need to take 4 for long term and that is fo the muscle growth.
If you ar competing, be careful with the water retention.

I am by no means an expert on gh however i have done some research and compete with people that are taking hgh.
The metabolic eff cts of hgh can usually be seen in short term (3 weeks) at 2 iu. Most people say that you need to take 4 for long term and that is fo the muscle growth.
If you ar competing, be careful with the water retention.

Ya I've been going back and forth it's just expensive.. I might do 4ius a day split injections 1 pre 1 post workout and do the 5 on 2 off only because of money.. Plus I heard that the two days off gives your natural gh to work a little which is probably bro science.

Top Bottom