Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetic Peak Questions?

gabriel1988

-What is the difference between taking steroids early and wait until you hit your genetic potential?What are pros and cons of making one of these decisions?

-Why are pro bodybuilders take AAS at young age and still successful, example Arnold Schwarzenegger?

-Who develops the theory that one should wait until his late of 20's and reach the genetic peak before taking steroids?

-Isn't it better to run aas while on college and having lots of friend than having a good physique when you get old and have children to take care?

-What is the difference between taking steroids early and wait until you hit your genetic potential?What are pros and cons of making one of these decisions?

if you do not have your diet and training and other lifestyle things in place you won't be successful on steroids.. you seem to think steroids are some magic pill, they aren't. look on youtube and some of those douches vlogs. criminal10dinc for example.. dude has been on roids for months now and still looks like shit cause he never built a base.. you build a nice base first then use roids to take you to the next level.. it takes many years to build a strong frame, not a few months

-Why are pro bodybuilders take AAS at young age and still successful, example Arnold Schwarzenegger?

they start working out young, but we don't know that they started juicing young.. were you arnolds boyfriend to know what he did? hell many guys on here have gf's and wives who have no clue they juice. if you asked my gf what i am on they would have no clue so how can you assume what anyone did? and in any event don't worry what pro's do because you will never be in the mr olympia anyway so get that dream out of your head.. you have the same odds as being on stage there as you do making it to the NFL. you can throw a million footballs in your yard as a teen but that doesn't mean you will ever make it as a college QB, much less the next Dan Marino. either you have the genetics or you don't.. so same with steroids, just cause you use 5g a week and start juicing at 14 doesn't mean you will ever make it either.. you ever see Tom Brady with no shirt on? the guy looks like he never worked out in his life, but he was BORN with a gifted arm and the intangibles .. hell he almost wasn't even drafted and barely made it as a 4th string QB his rookie year (the pats decided to keep 4 QB's, teams usually keep 3, if they had kept 3 he may have been cut).. then it took the starter getting injured the next year for him to start. so even someone like him needed a lot of luck on their side

-Who develops the theory that one should wait until his late of 20's and reach the genetic peak before taking steroids?

mid 20's because you should mature as a man before you touch male hormones.. if you mess with hormones in your late teens it is well evidenced by others on here you will permanently ruin your HPTA. see gladiator who used in his late teens.. now in his early 20's his total T is only in the 200's, i have many examples of this. his levels should be 500+, now he will probably have to go on HRT for life. do you want to inject yourself every week FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?? trust me the injections get old after a few weeks and i don't even juice half the year. and plus you are wasting your own bodies ability to produce its own male hormones.. its like having a money tree in your backyard and chopping 90% of the trunk down and hoping it comes back, thats what you are doing when you juice too young .. it may come back, but will it ever be as strong as it was before?

-Isn't it better to run aas while on college and having lots of friend than having a good physique when you get old and have children to take care?

wow you are living in a cabin in roidland to think like this. its the opposite.. in college you are working, stressed out, cramming all night for tests, 2 jobs, barely able to afford food/supps/roids.. but you think its better to juice then? unless you have mommy and daddy paying for your school and they still give you an allowance instead of your minimum wage job.. then NO.. wait until you have the stability as you get older to afford to spend money on this thing. also you are mature enough and have the time and dedication to hit the gym and do all the right things..

you also don't know shit about your body at this age, you don't know proper nutrition, you don't know what works best for you.. it takes years to figure this out..

i gave my honest answer above.. not what you want to hear but its IMHO the best advice you will get

Im 38 and recently married and am making more progress than I ever did when I was young and in my 20's or in college. Just seems Im able to focus on my fitness related goals more, and afford the gear and food that it requires.
Too many distractions when younger, always chasing ass, which means always partying, which means bad for fitness goals, and everyone is overall less disciplined and mature when they are 21 compared to 35 or so.

Im 38 and recently married and am making more progress than I ever did when I was young and in my 20's or in college. Just seems Im able to focus on my fitness related goals more, and afford the gear and food that it requires.
Too many distractions when younger, always chasing ass, which means always partying, which means bad for fitness goals, and everyone is overall less disciplined and mature when they are 21 compared to 35 or so.

Couldn't agree more. 36 and no wifey here tho.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

41 and I have this realm on smash!!

If the OP is thinking of giving up after getting married and having kids, then yeah. He's a weekend warrior and a part time beach body wannabe. So sure, take steroids, get buffed. Lose your gains. It doesn't matter if all you want is something temporary. You may also have a low sperm count for the rest of your life, but what the fuck. Life is over at 35 anyway, right?

Top Bottom