Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetic Peak Questions?

Just checked out criminal10dinc on YouTube, interesting fella, nice to see a productive member of society doing well. And very well said Steve, I had the advantage of spending most of my 20's in the Marine Corps where I had tons of time to workout and eat good. Didn't touch gear till I turned 30

Just checked out criminal10dinc on YouTube, interesting fella, nice to see a productive member of society doing well. And very well said Steve, I had the advantage of spending most of my 20's in the Marine Corps where I had tons of time to workout and eat good. Didn't touch gear till I turned 30

yeah bro i'm the same way.... now mass is easy to put on..

The benefit of being 37 and having taken good care of myself/my body is that now the pussy chases me . . . much better that way.

yeah the tables turn bigtime for men in their 30's who are in good shape and successful.

many guys our age have big bellies or just look like shit physically.. this gives us a huge advantage in that department.

yeah the tables turn bigtime for men in their 30's who are in good shape and successful.

many guys our age have big bellies or just look like shit physically.. this gives us a huge advantage in that department.

Its amazing. I get drinks bought for me every time I go out, on dates they insist on paying, and 2/3 the clothes in my closet were gifts because women like buying clothes for a guy in good shape so they can show him off.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

My god just looked at criminal10dinc's youtube is that dude on juice for real ive seen bigger natty 16 year olds.

Its amazing. I get drinks bought for me every time I go out, on dates they insist on paying, and 2/3 the clothes in my closet were gifts because women like buying clothes for a guy in good shape so they can show him off.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

yeah i like women who are in their 30's and 40's more than the young ones.. except there is 1 girl i dated who was younger than me who was incredible and wonderful but she is just rare .. most of the younger girls are chasing the losers and wife beater types. when they get older they learn to appreciate a guy who takes care of himself

My god just looked at criminal10dinc's youtube is that dude on juice for real ive seen bigger natty 16 year olds.

yep he had a log going on here which he ignored every advice given to him.

he was running a gram of test and now is running 500mg of tren a week. never even came off..

yep he had a log going on here which he ignored every advice given to him.

he was running a gram of test and now is running 500mg of tren a week. never even came off..

Dude is a fucking toad! i watched a few of his videos and he says he is 185lbs hardly. Anybody know his height at 185 and lookin like that he must be a good 6foot at least

As a younger member of this board, 22, I think that ruling out drug use for people of my age isn't for anyone to judge. Though it isn't very common for the younger people on here to do their research fully I believe that if a young adult fully understands the risks involved then they shouldn't be chastised. I compete in strongman and i took the time to weigh the risks and benefits and for me it is worth it.

Top Bottom