Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from 1000 mg test a week??

It's not Big A from PM, he's an arrogant SOB and wouldn't come over here to ask for advice from us when he has pro's of today and the old on his personal board. :p

I'm with Hayez, at 1000mg Test E and 0.25mg Arimidex e3d for me I stay pretty damn dry. Granted 700mg of Tren was in the mix.

Holy fuck dude, you're doing 1700 mgs of gear a week? I guarantee you can get comparable results from less than half that much if you trained and supplemented right.

It's not Big A from PM, he's an arrogant SOB and wouldn't come over here to ask for advice from us when he has pro's of today and the old on his personal board. :p

I'm with Hayez, at 1000mg Test E and 0.25mg Arimidex e3d for me I stay pretty damn dry. Granted 700mg of Tren was in the mix.

with that much gear i hope thats an old avatar pic

Holy fuck dude, you're doing 1700 mgs of gear a week? I guarantee you can get comparable results from less than half that much if you trained and supplemented right.

I started my last cycle at 500mg Test E and 300mg Tren Ace for two months, another two months at 750mg Test E and 500mg Tren A, then I made it up to 1000mg Test E and 700mg Tren Ace for the last two months of the cycle. PCT was a bitch but I guess im sorta fully recovered. Not fully but I dont think I was good to go from before the cycle..

Test works in a dose respondant curve, so in theroy the more you use, the better the results will be. Like others have suggested, id take a longer break than you usually do and start from there. Maybe switch to prop and use some dbol to kickstart next time.

I started my last cycle at 500mg Test E and 300mg Tren Ace for two months, another two months at 750mg Test E and 500mg Tren A, then I made it up to 1000mg Test E and 700mg Tren Ace for the last two months of the cycle. PCT was a bitch but I guess im sorta fully recovered. Not fully but I dont think I was good to go from before the cycle..

I maintain, you're doing something wrong. It isn't like you're a 260 pound pro with 6% bp and need to get to 280lbs with 5% bf. You look fine, but I've known hundreds of guys who are natty who look just as good and better. In my avatar pic I was on 20 mgs of dbol a day and 200 mgs of Primo a week. And my genetics suck.

If you need that much to see progress, you're just hurting yourself in the process. It's not just about PCT. That dosage is damaging to your health. And for what? To look like a guy who works out 3 times a week?

I'm not trying to diss you bro. But it's important for everyone to realize what they're doing. You're putting jet fuel in a lawn mower. You do not need that much to obtain what you've obtained if you train and supplement correctly.

just eat more. and then eat more. when you think you've eaten enough... eat more. hello peanut butter, good to see you again. wanna dance?

with that much gear i hope thats an old avatar pic

the amount of gear has nothing to do with it. the dosages had to go up for me to keep making progress since I was on 6 months.

old as in post cycle, 5'11 @ 225lbs - started my cycle at 190 coming off a 9 months cut from 310lbs. that pic is almost a 8 months old. I haven't cycled again..

the amount of gear has nothing to do with it. the dosages had to go up for me to keep making progress since I was on 6 months.

old as in post cycle, 5'11 @ 225lbs - started my cycle at 190 coming off a 9 months cut from 310lbs. that pic is almost a 8 months old. I haven't cycled again..
congrats on the weight loss!

Top Bottom