Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains from 1000 mg test a week??

If your test was from the same source you got your "primo" I dont doubt that:qt:

Well I stay on 250mg of test all the time so bumping it up to 500mg didn't do much. I'm pretty sure I was just allergic to whatever oil he used for that primo. Everything I've ever gotten from my source has been great besides that.

hmmmm, yes, i dont think im gonna go that high simply becasue i dont need the bloat involved, on aug 15 im going to see my GF in italy and i dont want to look like a toad when i meet her family.

On 1000 mg test I don't bloat using adex .25 mg eod

If this is Big A from another board, judging by your experiences, I can understand why 500 mg might not pack as much punch- no disrespect, just saying that after a person has been in the game a long time full force, it can get there. Not that I'm speaking from experience, it just stands to reason. Sounds like you are on track for what you need at the moment for sure though. All the best!

500 mg is fine for most. If you arent getting it gains from it you most likely have bad gear OR need to taek care break and clean off your receptors.

If this is Big A from another board, judging by your experiences, I can understand why 500 mg might not pack as much punch- no disrespect, just saying that after a person has been in the game a long time full force, it can get there. Not that I'm speaking from experience, it just stands to reason. Sounds like you are on track for what you need at the moment for sure though. All the best!

It's not Big A from PM, he's an arrogant SOB and wouldn't come over here to ask for advice from us when he has pro's of today and the old on his personal board. :p

I'm with Hayez, at 1000mg Test E and 0.25mg Arimidex e3d for me I stay pretty damn dry. Granted 700mg of Tren was in the mix.

Top Bottom