Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Free Elite Fitness iPhone and Android Apps Updated! (Now for iPad too!)

Where to start? Well at the beginning, firstly the title screen when you open the app is now much more colourful with a damn fit bird (and some bloke...) it has all the previous features but the whole layout is now smarter with just a dash of colour. There is also now a handy little indicator to let you know if a particular board has a new thread/post. Also comments inserted into quotes now show up in blue rather than the sand grey as the quoted text which is very handy as I use my phone to access EF throughout the day and sometimes miss inserted comments.

I'm giving this bad boy 5 stars!

Just downloaded onto iPhone.
I like how the pull down refreshes the page and also that when you go onto a thread it goes to the last post not the 1st.
Kudos.

New App for IPhone has many improvements !!! Like how it has advanced options in typing .. Pulldown refresh and just looks better !! Thanks alot EF , home run on this app

It's like taptalk but on AAS bigger, faster and stronger. I just reviewed it on iTunes and as I said it's a must have for
All gym rats. With all the knowledgeable guys on here it's unreal how it's such a tight knit community that will bend over backwards to help with absolutely anything. It's my number 1 app.

Thank you SSM, for your pleasant review..:artist:k

New App for IPhone has many improvements !!! Like how it has advanced options in typing .. Pulldown refresh and just looks better !! Thanks alot EF , home run on this app

Thanks to all who have written a candid review. I have hit everyone in the thread with K..Again thanks, and remember : Here at Elite Fitness , we are committed to making your experience here as pleasant and user friendly ,as possible..:artist:

The app doesn't seem much different from what I was already using. Not that that's a bad thing. However, since upgrading, it crashes every time I use it, a little annoying.

It's a good app, but I don't see many differences from before.

Top Bottom