Food grade hydrogen peroxide 35 percent

Posted: 22-Jan-2013 09:13 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Food grade hydrogen peroxide 35 percent within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Any have any experience with this .....gotta make sure u dilute it properly and my dr told me its the miracle drug to get rid of all toxins in ur body ....told me liver enzymes will be at zero if elevated and kidney function will improve dramatically. Very dangerous if u do not dilute it properly though....also been known to stop any cancer from gr...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Announcement by George Spellwin: Your Testosterone Level - What should it be?

The following informational video tells the shocking story of Christian Hogue - a regular guy who took control of his testosterone level and turned his life around. Watch to discover how he does it and how you can too - his story is told at about 2 minutes into the video.

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-Jan-2013, 09:13 AM   #1

Any have any experience with this .....gotta make sure u dilute it properly and my dr told me its the miracle drug to get rid of all toxins in ur body ....told me liver enzymes will be at zero if elevated and kidney function will improve dramatically. Very dangerous if u do not dilute it properly though....also been known to stop any cancer from growing and even reverse them.
Gallery of hercules1971  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Food grade hydrogen peroxide 35 percent

Old 22-Jan-2013, 09:26 AM   #2
Lebanon
when i was overseas and got a sinus infection I was given this to put in my ears and down my nostrils.. worked well. but ultimately i still needed anti-biotics when i got back home
Gallery of stevesmi  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Jan-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
ceo
Scotland
is it as good as apricot seeds?
Gallery of ceo  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 22-Jan-2013, 01:21 PM   #4
Lebanon
Quote posted by ceo View Post
is it as good as apricot seeds?
don't forget silver.. melt that down and swim in it and its like the fountain of youth
Gallery of stevesmi  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 02:00 PM   #5

You've got a quack doctor! Hydrogen peroxide is an oxidant, and it is cytotoxic. Just think of it as consuming free.radicals. Does that sound like something healthy to do?

Not to mention, 35% hydrogen peroxide is an extremely hazardous substance to be keeping aroind your home. The stuff you buy at the pharmacy is somewhere around 1%. That's like comparing battery acid to vinegar in terms of potency.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness
Gallery of Feldspar  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 04:35 PM   #6

U dilute it feldspar. Plenty of articles on it. U put 3 drops into a 8oz glass of milk and he said it will clear ur system in 16 days of all toxins...coming from people on this board who play with drugs we dont even know is real, how do u know ur test isnt laced with poison. T3,t4...trenbolone Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - . Cmon now. At any point in time someone over sees want to lace with mold we are all dead
Gallery of hercules1971  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 04:38 PM   #7

And its food grade made for consumption. Says it right on the bottle
Gallery of hercules1971  

Old 22-Jan-2013, 07:10 PM   #8
ceo
Scotland
drink that !
Gallery of ceo