Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time user

Make it. Fuck that, your body does what You tell it to do. It don't wanna grow?! Fuck that, MAKE it grow bro

How would I do that? I'm so used to eating like I am now. Do I just stop tracking everything and eat whatever I want or?

How would I do that? I'm so used to eating like I am now. Do I just stop tracking everything and eat whatever I want or?

No and that's the wrong advice. If anything have a refeed day or just up your calls by 500. If I were you I'd up my carbs and calories, maybe that's all you need for some gains to arise. Tremendous transformation though man keep up the work

Yeah but see I've been maintaining my weight at 1900-2000 calories, if I go up 500 calories won't I start gaining weight again?

Yeah but see I've been maintaining my weight at 1900-2000 calories, if I go up 500 calories won't I start gaining weight again?

If you're working out hard with a caloric surplus thearitcally you will gain weight. If your diet is clean it will mostly be new tissue on the body..with also glycogen stores filling up and water stores in the muscles espeacilly if you've been depleted for awhile. If you're on the gains fat easily add some cardio post workout. But all in all a clean strict surplus with a good workout routine you shouldn't gain any fat at all. 1-3 lbs a week of weight gain is optimal,thought this will vary on so many different points.

Stats:
Height- 5'7"
Weight- 170
Bf% - somewhere between 15-20%
Age- 19

So I cut most of my weight naturally and built some decent muscle mass off the nooby gains went from 215 down to to 170 and have been training since I was about 16 I've been doing a lot of research on steroids lately and I just need help with a starting cycle was thinking along the lines of Test E and Anavar and for pct nolvadex and clomid or do I just need one or the other?

This board has a rule, no steriod advise for anyone under 21 buddy.Just wait a few years.You have so much room for growth naturally

Well I think what has happened is that you've been dieting for so long your metabolism is in the tank. I'd slowly increase the calories for a few weeks. Otherwise, what are you going to do? Eat 1500 cals a day to lose more weight?

Slowly increase to what? 3k cals? Because it's hard to keep my diet clean while in school and get all the calories I need in a day

Top Bottom