Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time with tren???

tommboy

Im considering using tren for my first time in a couple of months. I want to use enth so I can just mix it with test and shoot it. I was thinking of using 500 mg of test but really have no clue as to how much tren a first time user should go for? I also was curious what do I need to take so that I dont get gyno from tren (prolactin issues)

And will tren interact with the 1mg ed of finasteride or .5 mg adex I will be takeing??

cabaser is supposed to be good for prolactin issues... some people say lots of B6 vitamins like 600mg ED split into 3 doses will help.... but I think the cabaser is a must to have on hand just incase you need it!

how am I going to know if I need it when I thought prolactin gyno just comes with out hurting your nips....

tommboy said:
how am I going to know if I need it when I thought prolactin gyno just comes with out hurting your nips....
I would take cabasar all the way through till the end of pct ,you only need somthing like 0.5mg e4 days

Top Bottom