Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time with Tren

2hearted

Hey guys, first post here. I am not new to gear, but plan to run my first cycle with Tren, so came to hopefully get some advice and make sure I am on the right track with my cycle.

My usually go to cycle is Test, Equipoise, and Masteron, but have ran other stacks and combinations in the past. I would estimate I have ran around 9-10 cycles by now. My goal is to remain as lean as possible, while still adding muscle. Stats are 29 - 6'1, 200, and around 8% body fat.

So for my next cycle, I am wondering if I should add Tren to my usually Test, EQ, and Masteron stack, or should I just run Test and Tren to see how it treats me?

Cycle 1 - 400mg Test C, 800mg Equipoise, and 600mg Mast E for 16 weeks. I would run Tren the first 12 weeks, starting at 50mg/eod, and then bumping the dosage up 25mg every 4 weeks to get a feel for how it treats me. After dropping the Tren, I would add in 50mg of Winstrol daily for the last 4 weeks.

Cycle 2 - 400mg Test C for 12 weeks, and then the same protocol with the Tren as above. Starting with 50mg/eod, and bumping 25mg every 4 weeks. Then I would add winstrol to this as well, 50mg daily for the last 4 weeks.

I will be running Aromasin and Caber on both cycles.

Hoping to get some advice on which route you would take, or even an alternative cycle that would help get my feet wet with Tren.

As far as PCT, I am on self prescribed TRT, so that will not be necessary.

your stats should be better than that with 9-10 cycles, no offense intended. Looks like you need to eat more cals bro.

What do you think my stats should be? I am not trying to get ungodly huge. I eat restricted calories and am in a state of cutting most of the year.

6'1, 200, 8% sound pretty good to me....9-10 cycles at 29 may be a bit much, but stats look good

I think either option would be fine. If you have run all the others before you know what to expect from them and they shouldn't cause any problems with adding the tren. There's nothing wrong with just test and tren either though.

dont forget gw501516 on either cycle to help combat the negative endurance effects can have on a cycle! Its a must

Hey guys, first post here. I am not new to gear, but plan to run my first cycle with Tren, so came to hopefully get some advice and make sure I am on the right track with my cycle.

My usually go to cycle is Test, Equipoise, and Masteron, but have ran other stacks and combinations in the past. I would estimate I have ran around 9-10 cycles by now. My goal is to remain as lean as possible, while still adding muscle. Stats are 29 - 6'1, 200, and around 8% body fat.

So for my next cycle, I am wondering if I should add Tren to my usually Test, EQ, and Masteron stack, or should I just run Test and Tren to see how it treats me?

Cycle 1 - 400mg Test C, 800mg Equipoise, and 600mg Mast E for 16 weeks. I would run Tren the first 12 weeks, starting at 50mg/eod, and then bumping the dosage up 25mg every 4 weeks to get a feel for how it treats me. After dropping the Tren, I would add in 50mg of Winstrol daily for the last 4 weeks.

Cycle 2 - 400mg Test C for 12 weeks, and then the same protocol with the Tren as above. Starting with 50mg/eod, and bumping 25mg every 4 weeks. Then I would add winstrol to this as well, 50mg daily for the last 4 weeks.

I will be running Aromasin and Caber on both cycles.

Hoping to get some advice on which route you would take, or even an alternative cycle that would help get my feet wet with Tren.

As far as PCT, I am on self prescribed TRT, so that will not be necessary.

I think you have excellent stats and I also think you are definitely on the right track with your cycle... I have a few small tweaks for you but you are not only on the right track but should see huge results from this cycle... read my articles on sarms at www.evolutionary.org/sarms

this is are going to be a nice addition to this cycle... I do wish you would consider subbing primo as opposed to tren but that's up to you... you have the type of stats that are perfect for that type of cycle...here is my recommendation with tren...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 mast e 800 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-12 tren e 400 mg week
1-16 proviron 50 mg day

1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod www.ag-guys.com
1-12 doxtinex .5 mg e3d
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
5-18 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… www.sarms1.com
7-18 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com

5-16 HcGenerate n2bm.com
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day www.n2bm.com
13-18 n2guard www.n2bm.com

Top Bottom