Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time SARMs Triple Stack- Log

The more My rats hear about this stack the more they think it will fit for their goals. Solid recomp cycle before another run of AAS... I like it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using EliteFitness

You won't be disappointed. .so far they're living up to the hype. My rats using this as a bridge into his next sarms/GK proh cycle..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks brothers! I won't let you guys down.

I could swear my rat felt better endurance by the second day. Third day he worked his ass off digging and moving conduit, then went to the gym straight after and his workout felt like he didn't even work that day. Muscles had good strength and weren't tired. Overall all energy was good as well.

Awesome update brother

Thanks, RickRock ill keep them coming.
Today was chest and bis. Got a great pump in both areas, rest time between sets just keeps getting better.. jumping in to the next workout so fast i forget to log down what ive just done. haha.
incline dumbell bench press:
55x9
55x8
55x7
55x7
seated incline dumbell curl:
40x8
40x7
40x7
40x7
seated machine pec fly:
150x10
150x9
150x9
150x8
ez low cable curl:
155x10
155x8
155x7
155x7
chest press machine:
170x7
170x6
165x7
165x7
dumbell concentration curl:
30x10
30x9
30x9
30x8

You won't be disappointed. .so far they're living up to the hype. My rats using this as a bridge into his next sarms/GK proh cycle..

good man, you will see a lot of improvement in the next few months. You really picked a good stack and bridging into one the GK ph's will be a smooth transition.

GL

welp, hope u dont do what i did and spill ur bottle of osta on day number 3 lol... guess im doing the duo stack now

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

im glad that you are happy with the results bro... its only going to get better... just make sure you are continually staying consistent and working harder and harder each day... great work

im glad that you are happy with the results bro... its only going to get better... just make sure you are continually staying consistent and working harder and harder each day... great work

Definitely staying as consistent as possible. Diets been good, nothing but clean foods. Overall energy level has been great in and out of the gym. As far as I can see SARMS1 is going to be a staple for all my research needs. My rats muscles are already looking more defined and full.

Today was back and tris:
lat pull down:
150x9
150x9
150x8
150x8
rope push down:
110x9
110x8
110x8
110x8
back extension (holding 45 lb plate):
45x10
45x9
45x8
45x8
machine tricep pushdown:
160x7
155x7
150x7
150x7
standing dumbell row:
45x9
45x8
45x7
45x7
dumbell overhead tricep extension:
45x9
45x8
45x7
45x7

Training note: again, paired sets with almost no rest in between sets. been really trying to push hard... could feel stomach churning pretty hard by the end. will be increasing weight on workouts once they are consistent around 9 reps. Goal is to be hitting 7 to 8 reps solidly for each workout..

Top Bottom