Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time Dbol user

jhammond

Alrite guys im new to this and i was wondering if 100 dbols was enuf for my first time and could you show me a cycle that would work. Im 6ft 150 pounds if that helps. Thanks ahead

jhammond said:
Alrite guys im new to this and i was wondering if 100 dbols was enuf for my first time and could you show me a cycle that would work. Im 6ft 150 pounds if that helps. Thanks ahead

It doesn't sound like you need dbol or any other AS. This is your first cycle I assume? what's your diet like? age? years training? bodyfat %?

6" 150lbs. , have you tried a bulking diet? :coffee:

At that height and weight I have to think that you don't yet know how to train and eat to grow. If you use dbol at this stage you will lose anything that you gain. You'll get itchy nipples, increased blood pressure, back cramps, possibly with headaches, lethargy and a reduced will to train. You might find yourself unable even to take brisk walks or play sports due to cramping and then what little you do gain will just evaporate since you don't know how to eat nor train to keep it.

Take a look at the training forum and get a bulking diet in place and see what another six months or so does for you before thinking about dbol again. Good luck.

Thanks fella's its just i wanna gain muscle quick i no about dieting and protein and ive started trainging at the gym is there any other tips i should no about.

If you've just joined the gym, you'll grow muscle faster than you could hope for just by working hard and eating like food was going out of fashion. In your first year of training, you could grow 20 to 30 pounds, with even more being quite possible, but you need to get a program in place and eat.

Don't do it, it will be mostly counter effective.
Keep training and eating right for 3-6 years more before trying an AAS.

if you gain anything of them it will not be permanent, your body would not know how to train without them, you have so much potential to grow naturally then add some as in. food food food is what you need now.

From personal experience, don't do it. D-bol only as a first cycle sucks ass. I was scared to inject and did a d-bol only many years ago and to this dayI regret it. You will gain some muscle, but probable loose it all an then some weeks after you come off. Also depending how much and how well you body takes to it you risk gyno among many other things if not carefull. Get som deca or sust and flip the d-bol. Yoe will be much happier with the end results.

Exactly what they said. I used to weigh 145 at 5'11". Lifted on and off but never had my diet in check and never really lifted the way I should have.

Got locked up for a little while and started lifting and gained 30lbs in the 4 months I was there.

At 150lbs you should be able to shock the shit out of your muscle and see some quick gains just by lifting right with a good diet.

Don't forget to sleep alot.

10 hrs a day or more. I always took naps after each workout.

God help us! Another "D-bol only" cycle thread!

$100 says this guy couldn't tell you what he ate for dinner last night, let alone his protein/fat/carb breakdown for the day. Training and eating right are pseudo sciences one should learn long before they start inquiring about any AAS use whatsoever.

Top Bottom