Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test cyp cycle clen dbol!

Rjbigp

This will be my first cycle been athletic my whole life . Play "A" slow pitch baseball an nbc league hockey in the winter.I want to gain lbm and lose some fat. Bulk up than before next summer lean hard . Been throwing steel my whole life but for 4 years really dedicated . finally feel like running a test cyp cycle dbol to start with a clen eca stack aswell!
Age-26
Height-6-2
Weight-230
Body fat-17

My cycle will look like this
Week 1-12 test cyp 250mg 2x a week
Clen eca stack will use according to sides. 2weeks on 2 weeks off
Dbol- 40 mcg split am and pm

I'm a Canuck so some pct is harder to get but will not start without all proper pct . Looking for some good info because clearly there is lots of knowledge on this site. Help would be great. Continuing hitt straining 2 times a week with your regular body part cycling on heavy weights the other 3-4 days a week. Now get in here move me in the Propper direction or flame the hell out of me ! Nbd that's what I'm hear for ! Diets a lot of chicken fish brown rice and bbqd veggies:stilleto:

Are you planning on running dbol and clen at the same time? You'll bloat on that much dbol, which may overshadow any fatloss from the clen. Becareful with your blood pressure.

I plan on running just it for the first 4 weeks while the test gets rocking than off . For the rest of the cycle . I did a winstrol only cycle which I did see results but it was short and no sides that's were noticeable at 50 mcg so maybe do that the last 4 weeks . :rainbow:

Drop the Clen for now, or run it on the back end of the cycle. Let your diet and training dictate your muscle gain and fat loss. Clen can be great for fat loss, but it can also fuck up your lifting and day to day routine.

1-12 Test C - 500mg/week
1-4 DBol - 30mg/day
7-12 Clen - up to 80mcg/day (2 weeks on/off)
1-14 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

PCT
15-18 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolva - 40/20/20/20
15-18 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

HCG before PCT would also be a good idea.

Top Bottom