Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First SARMS (Ostarine) cycle

Day 4-
I did shoulders yesterday, something i have been lacking in so i went hard. Military press, arnold presses, shrugs, lateral raises. I hit them hard. Today I did back and bi's . I had a pretty good workout. I was wearing a tight shirt and i looked massive lol just feel good in general. The work I have been putting in is paying off. The fact that I am taking the ostarine is motivating me to push harder. Also I feel like its making me more aggressive in the gym and out of it too which is kinda good.

Last edited:
Day 5-
Did chest and tri's today. Workout was alright. feeling good about being consistent with the gym. not much to report

day 6-
Did shoulders. Arnold presses, shrugs, dumbell presses, military press. It was a pretty good shoulder workout. I might up the dose starting tomorrow, in order to see if it will have a better effect or maybe add some s4 pre workout.

day 7-
Did back and bi's today. I noticed stretch marks under my armpits on the back side. Im guessing thats good lol I'm still taking the same dose. Don't really "feel" it as much anymore, maybe i need to up the dose. Im definitely putting on weight, my bf% is increasing too which sucks cuz i thought the ostarine was suppose to help me with that. I guess I just have to do more cardio. I did deadlifts, hammer curls, cable curls with reverse grip (really blew up my forearms , you guys need to try it), cable lat pulldowns close and wide grip and .5 mile cardio. I need to work on my cardio but i dislike running.

day 8-
did chest and tri's today. .6 mile cardio, workout was decent. not really feeling that "pump" anymore. So idk if i need to up the dose or im just not killing myself in the gym as much as the first 7 days. I noticed my testicles were really up in my body today, which is weird, since they have never went up and stayed there so Im guessing it is affecting my normal testosterone. I might stop the ostarine and start s-4 instead to see if it has more noticeable effects, just thinking out loud. Im getting bigger but not really seeing any fat loss that i can attribute to the supplement.

Day 9-
didn't workout today since i have a final tomorrow so I was studying most of the day. I missed the gym .

day 10-
worked shoulders, they are getting big, i might post some photos, im thinking of cutting the cycle short because i was feeling my balls today and they are smaller and closer to my body. That makes me nervous because i dont want it happening unless im on a real cycle so this SARMS is really affecting me. today was the first time i blew a load since new years, i was doing no fap, let me tell you... THAT WAS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF MY LIFE, JEEEEZUS. Lord ALMIGHTy! SO what do you guys recommend for PCT for such a short cycle. do you think some DAA will be sufficient?

Stopped the ostarine started s4 already 2 days in, take it before workout. Not much noticed yet, diet hasnt been too good lately. I drink a protein shake with creatine, and take opti men and fish oil.

Is this a joke thread?

Sorry to sound condescending but it sounds like you haven't a clue what your doing? You have to respect this stuff not drink wine and smoke weed while taking these compounds...

You need to read more man your asking 2 many questions

Top Bottom