Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

linkinlime34

What's up fellas? Long time lurker, first time poster on the forum. As the title says, I'm looking to start my first PH cycle of Helladrol soon.

Stats:
Been lifting seriously 4-5 years
Height:6'3''
Weight:210
bf %: Around 12
Bench:340
Squat:350
Dead:440

Really looking for strength and 5-6 pounds of keepable mass. Dropping some bodyfat wouldn't hurt either. I've dropped all the way to 7% at 183 pounds before, so cutting isn't something new to me.

What I'm thinking:

Helladrol: 75/75/75/100/100/125
Forged Liver support
HCG *all the way through PCT

PCT:
Forged PCT
Forma Stanzol 10/6/6/6
DAA *just cause I already have some
Clomid 25/25/25/25

Willing to throw some other things in if necessary. Like I said, I'm not unrealistic about gains. I'd like to gain 10 pounds, and keep 5-6 pounds of muscle mass. from this. What I'd really like to do is get that squat up much higher, and keep it that way. Tired of my bench press creeping up around my squat weights haha.

Open to any suggestions guys, looking forward to starting this cycle, and starting a log.

Attached is a picture of my current look. Never used any gear of any sort, so this could be a lot of fun.

hdrol by itself is a waste of time IMO , my brother and i both ran single prohormones with perfect diets and werent impressed at all , most of what people gain is fat whenthey say they gained 10lbs. from 1 prohormone , i ran m-lmg and h-drol and actually saw some gains and strength really went up on week 3 when i was at 100mg of m-lmg and 100mg of hdrol ED. to each his own but if your looking for something that will make a difference run 2 compounds . since it is your first ph cycle maybe you should run 1 methylated and 1 non-methylated so its easier on your liver to see how your body will respond , also i hate to sound like everybody else on here but the truth is the truth Sarms would be an awesome addition and probably would yeild better results if youn just took the Sarms like and S-4/lgd-4033 combo but if your dead set on the ph they would really bring the whole combo to life

So many options bro. There are definitely some ph that blow most others away, but really at 21 5-6 pounds sounds like an attainable goal natural! Your test is prob at its peak, and the way you can fluctuate weight I bet with some tweaking to your diet and training and in a year you would be a different animal!! If I was you and just had to try something out to boost my current situation I would def go with sarms. Maybe I missed it but have you ran any anabolics before? If not take advantage of your natural test bro and eat like a mo fo! So many less and non suppressive supps out there. So for 5-6 clean keepable pounds my vote goes to staying natural.
Peace bro

What's up fellas? Long time lurker, first time poster on the forum. As the title says, I'm looking to start my first PH cycle of Helladrol soon.

Stats:
Been lifting seriously 4-5 years
Height:6'3''
Weight:210
bf %: Around 12
Bench:340
Squat:350
Dead:440

Really looking for strength and 5-6 pounds of keepable mass. Dropping some bodyfat wouldn't hurt either. I've dropped all the way to 7% at 183 pounds before, so cutting isn't something new to me.

What I'm thinking:

Helladrol: 75/75/75/100/100/125
Forged Liver support
HCG *all the way through PCT

PCT:
Forged PCT
Forma Stanzol 10/6/6/6
DAA *just cause I already have some
Clomid 25/25/25/25

Willing to throw some other things in if necessary. Like I said, I'm not unrealistic about gains. I'd like to gain 10 pounds, and keep 5-6 pounds of muscle mass. from this. What I'd really like to do is get that squat up much higher, and keep it that way. Tired of my bench press creeping up around my squat weights haha.

Open to any suggestions guys, looking forward to starting this cycle, and starting a log.

Attached is a picture of my current look. Never used any gear of any sort, so this could be a lot of fun.

well did you ever get what you wanted. you didn't need it!!

Go with M-sten @ 30 mg ED and 4-AD @ 4 caps ED.

My client just ran that for 5 weeks and added 17 lbs and kept 11 lbs.

He also ran HCG 250 iu M/Th

well did you ever get what you wanted. you didn't need it!!
Not really sure what you mean man?

So many options bro. There are definitely some ph that blow most others away, but really at 21 5-6 pounds sounds like an attainable goal natural! Your test is prob at its peak, and the way you can fluctuate weight I bet with some tweaking to your diet and training and in a year you would be a different animal!! If I was you and just had to try something out to boost my current situation I would def go with SARMS. Maybe I missed it but have you ran any anabolics before? If not take advantage of your natural test bro and eat like a mo fo! So many less and non suppressive supps out there. So for 5-6 clean keepable pounds my vote goes to staying natural.
Peace bro

Thanks for the input man. No I've never ran any anabolics. I've just been at a bit of plateau for several months. I've only been able to have marginal strength gains with major fat gains. I've put on about 6 pounds of muscle in the last year, but like I said, stopped except for with putting on too much fat in the past 4 months. The big 3 lifts are stuck and seem to sometimes go down with any slight deviation from perfect training and diet.

I'd personally go with oxandrovar. It has epistane, trenavar and two other ph's all in one. It's powerful but won't be too overwhelming for a first cycle. You'll make tremendous gains. You could also stack sarms with it since they are non toxic

Go with M-sten @ 30 mg ED and 4-AD @ 4 caps ED.

My client just ran that for 5 weeks and added 17 lbs and kept 11 lbs.

He also ran HCG 250 iu M/Th
that looks promising :) , im exploring options for a maximum muscle gainer stack in a few months , ill have to check these 2 out

Top Bottom