Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First HGH cycle - Newbie

djtesto

Hello folks. Hope you can help me out with this one.
I'm 24, done about 7-8 cycles before -Mostly Test enth/prop, Deca and tren. Some orals too.
On my last cycle i tried winny - which i shouldnt' do because of my massive joint problems in my shoulders.

i'm now in pretty bad shape compared to earlier since the size-training have been very difficult the last 6 months. So well.. my weight is now about 80kg's - 178cm tall. fat about 13-14%.

I am going to try some HGH for several reasons - but i'm aiming at building some mass, hopefully without bad sides. :)
Some of my reasons to try HGH is:
*Joint/bone "support"
* Lean musclemass
* better skin (i have a bit acne problem on my back)
* Fat loss
* hopefully fix my lower back muscleinjury (snowboard accident)

Since i'm new to HGH.. How it should be cycled, what to stack with, and how?

i thought about adding 0,5iu a day for about a week - then add 0,5-1iu each week until i reach 5iu. for now i have 1000iu available for my first period.

havn't thought much about the stacking with aas yet... i don't have experience with more than 12-14weeks of cycles. If anyone has a great experience just sticking with the hgh, and leave the aas out, let me know...

Alright chefs... Time to cook a cycle? :Chef:

For bulking I would do this:

-5-6ius Three times a week (M,W,F)
-Dbol, deca or npp and test

You need to run the GH for 20 weeks minimum to see significant progress.

Thanks...
How about if i am going to run the 5ius about 30 weeks?

I bet most people don't run their npp-test cycle during all that time?

how do people do their stacks during HGH?
Cut the npp-test cycle after 12 weeks, run a pct in 4 weeks, and on the train again?

I have strong opinions about the use of HGH based on my experience using it with a wide variety of aas stacks.

HGH is powerful and causes permanent growth changes to the size of your organs and skeleton. It also supplements the output of the main hormone produced by the body. The pituitary gland must be protected.

So ... IMO and experience, keep your dosages low. Use it in partnership with aas. Think of it as the foundation of your stack. I would not go over 2 iu M-F with Sat/Sun off.

Top it off with a standard stack aimed at cutting or mass, which ever you are doing.

You'll find a lot of info in the stickies.

Ideal mass builder stack? 250 mg test p + 150 mg npp twice a week. 20 mg dbol ed. 2 iu HGH M-F. 0.5 mg adex twice a week.
Basic exercise program doing 5's.
9 hours recovery every day.
Lots of meat/fish/fowl and veggies ... small amount of fruit and whole grains. Lots of water.

BTW ..... 1,000 iu on hand? HGH sells legit for $15 to $20 per iu. That's one valuable catche!

At your age you're already getting most of what exogenous will give you. It's not a miracle drug. Frankly, I'd have gone with IGF-1 but since you've already got it make the most of it.

I am probably going to start running hgh at a low-ish dose (maybe 1-2iu/day?) every day forever... here in about 2 years when my natural gh drops down

Hello folks. Hope you can help me out with this one.
I'm 24, done about 7-8 cycles before -Mostly Test enth/prop, Deca and tren. Some orals too.
On my last cycle i tried winny - which i shouldnt' do because of my massive joint problems in my shoulders.

i'm now in pretty bad shape compared to earlier since the size-training have been very difficult the last 6 months. So well.. my weight is now about 80kg's - 178cm tall. fat about 13-14%.

I am going to try some HGH for several reasons - but i'm aiming at building some mass, hopefully without bad sides. :)
Some of my reasons to try HGH is:
*Joint/bone "support"
* Lean musclemass
* better skin (i have a bit acne problem on my back)
* Fat loss
* hopefully fix my lower back muscleinjury (snowboard accident)

Since i'm new to HGH.. How it should be cycled, what to stack with, and how?

i thought about adding 0,5iu a day for about a week - then add 0,5-1iu each week until i reach 5iu. for now i have 1000iu available for my first period.

havn't thought much about the stacking with aas yet... i don't have experience with more than 12-14weeks of cycles. If anyone has a great experience just sticking with the hgh, and leave the aas out, let me know...

Alright chefs... Time to cook a cycle? :Chef:

I think you should start small and see how you do. I found that 2-4 iu is all I need for great results,,,fat loss..rejuvenation,,etc..

BTW ..... 1,000 iu on hand? HGH sells legit for $15 to $20 per iu. That's one valuable catche!

Good advice!

But, as far as the cost goes, I'm guessing he's talking about the black market stuff that's around now for more like $1.25 per iu. It's not as potent in many cases, but still many many folks are very pleased with it. I think I would be too for any decent results at those kind of prices.

BTW- I'm not referring to any one lab or anything. There's a lot of stuff out there right now in that price vicinity. It's kind of the going rate for bulk hgh, so not trying to expose anything here!

Good advice!

But, as far as the cost goes, I'm guessing he's talking about the black market stuff that's around now for more like $1.25 per iu. It's not as potent in many cases, but still many many folks are very pleased with it. I think I would be too for any decent results at those kind of prices.

BTW- I'm not referring to any one lab or anything. There's a lot of stuff out there right now in that price vicinity. It's kind of the going rate for bulk hgh, so not trying to expose anything here!

the chinese generics if u have the right source are just as good as pharm grade i think 6 ius a day my hands are numb as hell all the time

Thanks...
How about if i am going to run the 5ius about 30 weeks?

I bet most people don't run their npp-test cycle during all that time?

how do people do their stacks during HGH?
Cut the npp-test cycle after 12 weeks, run a pct in 4 weeks, and on the train again?

You don't need 5ius everyday. Using it for bulking and cutting are totally different. You should inject it differently as well.

You can run test and NPP the entire time, diet and cardio will determine what way you want your body to grow.

The people that I know who use it this way are on trt so they are always "on".

Top Bottom