Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First HGH cycle - Newbie

I have strong opinions about the use of HGH based on my experience using it with a wide variety of aas stacks.

HGH is powerful and causes permanent growth changes to the size of your organs and skeleton. It also supplements the output of the main hormone produced by the body. The pituitary gland must be protected.

So ... IMO and experience, keep your dosages low. Use it in partnership with aas. Think of it as the foundation of your stack. I would not go over 2 iu M-F with Sat/Sun off.

Top it off with a standard stack aimed at cutting or mass, which ever you are doing.

You'll find a lot of info in the stickies.

Ideal mass builder stack? 250 mg test p + 150 mg npp twice a week. 20 mg dbol ed. 2 iu HGH M-F. 0.5 mg adex twice a week.
Basic exercise program doing 5's.
9 hours recovery every day.
Lots of meat/fish/fowl and veggies ... small amount of fruit and whole grains. Lots of water.

BTW ..... 1,000 iu on hand? HGH sells legit for $15 to $20 per iu. That's one valuable catche!

Thanks For the info bro!

Just one question: why do u suggest to go off sat/sun? isn't that just for saving some money? wouldn't it be better to run it all the way mon-sun, or devide it into three dosages - mon-wed-fri?

Ps: As for the HGH 15-20$ per iu stuff.. Not 100% sure what you mean. I'm norwegian, and could be misunderstanding some English here.. :D
But that sounds like expensive shit.
I paid about 3$ for bluetops per iu from china - good quality.
The rules are a bit different here too - it's not illegal to use steroids/hgh :)

i think actually i will consider putting myself at 2-4ius after reading a bit, and seeing what most of you people agree here.

Fudge tunnel said: "You should inject it differently as well. "

What do you suggest? :)

nice reply.

I have strong opinions about the use of HGH based on my experience using it with a wide variety of aas stacks.

HGH is powerful and causes permanent growth changes to the size of your organs and skeleton. It also supplements the output of the main hormone produced by the body. The pituitary gland must be protected.

So ... IMO and experience, keep your dosages low. Use it in partnership with aas. Think of it as the foundation of your stack. I would not go over 2 iu M-F with Sat/Sun off.

Top it off with a standard stack aimed at cutting or mass, which ever you are doing.

Ideal mass builder stack? 250 mg test p + 150 mg npp twice a week. 20 mg dbol ed. 2 iu HGH M-F. 0.5 mg adex twice a week.
Lots of meat/fish/fowl and veggies ... small amount of fruit and whole grains. Lots of water.

BTW ..... 1,000 iu on hand? HGH sells legit for $15 to $20 per iu. That's one valuable catche!

aight.. Starting to get somewhere.
i've decided to run Test enanthate as base 500mg EW.
Will run approx. 2iu's ED.

I need to setup a good mass building cycle.

I got this:

1000iu HGH bluetops
50ml testo enanthate 250mg/ml
20ml Equipose 200mg/ml
10ml Deca Decanoate 200mg
200 tabs Turanabol 10mg
50 Clomid 50mg
50 nolva if needed (itchy nipples could occur) :)

any recommendations?

2ius at 5 on 2 off will mostly lead to a minimal amout of fat loss at best. He's not really going to reap the entire benefits.

Also if he's bulking then he should be using a higher dose three times a day for two reasons. First, to get the most out of using GH in the first place and second, as to not supress this natural release of GH. So with your recommendation of 2ius a day for 5 days that would lead to be a total of 10ius a week. Why not use 10ius over three days as to not disrupt the natural GH release?

Last edited:
Running 2ius/day at age 24 has really realllllly leaned me out to the point my thyroid is hyperactive it seems. Cool with it ;)

Running 2ius/day at age 24 has really realllllly leaned me out to the point my thyroid is hyperactive it seems. Cool with it ;)

What do you mean with that it became hyperactive?
My english isn't 100% ... but this is a good thing?

And how do you feel that? :D

HGH: cycle split in workouts mon-wed-friday. devide the doses into three workout dosages.
I list the ED dose here. like this: 2iu= 2x7/3= 4,5iu pre workout.
Found a box of d-bol in my drawer too, i'll add that since it's christmas. I add the nolva on week 3 because of the dbol and itchy nipples problem that possibly will come :)
test/eq/deca= ew.

I will adjust my clen dosage following my body reciepe: when i shake like hell - reduce the dose a bit :D approx 4-5 tabs a day i think.. 80-100mcg. of course i start with 20-40-60-80-100.

Any comments will be appreciated! :)

Week1 HGH: 0,5iu testo enanthate: 250mg Equipose: 200mg Dianabol: 20mg ed
Week2 HGH: 1iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg Dianabol: 20mg ed
Week3 HGH: 1,5iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg Dianabol: 20mg ed nolva:25mg
Week4 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg Dianabol: 20mg ed nolva:25mg
Week5 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg Dianabol: 20mg ed nolva:25mg
Week6 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg Dianabol: 20mg ed nolva:25mg
Week7 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg nolva:25mg
Week8 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg
Week9 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg
Week10 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg
Week11 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg
Week12 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg
Week13 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg
Week14 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg
Week15 HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Equipose: 400mg
Week16 HGH: 2iu
Week17 HGH: 2iu
Week18 HGH: 2iu Clomid: day1:200mg day2:100mg day3:50mg day4:25mg day5:25mg
Week19 HGH: 2iu Clomid: 25mg ed
Week20 HGH: 2iu Clomid: 25mg ed
Week21 HGH: 2iu Clomid: 25mg ed
Week22: HGH: 2iu
Week23: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 250mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week24: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week25: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week26: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week27: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week28: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week29: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week30: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week31: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week32: HGH: 2iu testo enanthate: 500mg Deca durabolin: 200mg Tbol: 30mg ed
Week33: HGH: 2iu
Week34: HGH: 2iu
Week35: HGH: 2iu clomid: 25mg Nolvadex: 25mg Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.
Week36: HGH: 2iu clomid: 25mg Nolvadex: 25mg Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.
Week37: HGH: 2iu clomid: 25mg Nolvadex: 25mg Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.
Week38: HGH: 2iu
Week39: HGH: 2iu
Week40: HGH: 2iu
Week41: HGH: 2iu Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.
Week42: HGH: 2iu Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.
Week43: HGH: 2iu Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.
Week44: HGH: 2iu
Week45: HGH: 2iu Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.
Week46: HGH: 2iu Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.
Week47: HGH: 2iu Clenbuterol: 80mcg approx.

and so on :)

You don't need 5ius everyday. Using it for bulking and cutting are totally different. You should inject it differently as well.

You can run test and NPP the entire time, diet and cardio will determine what way you want your body to grow.

The people that I know who use it this way are on trt so they are always "on".

What do you mean by injecting it differently? I'm currently on 4iu/day. Been on for less than 2 weeks. I take 2 in the morning and 2 b4 bed. Is this not right??

Top Bottom