Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Dianabol/Test E cycle in need of review

lordfitness27

Good afternoon everyone,

After being a longtime lurker of these forums I decided to plunge into the dark side and attempt my first Dianabol/Test E cycle. I would appreciate if any of the vets can review/critique my action plan. So here I go:

Test E
Week 1-10 250mg twice a week mon/fri

Dianabol
Week 4-8 25mg ED

NOTE: The reason I'd start the dianabol mid cycle is because during week 1-3 I have multiple organized running sessions to participate in so in order to run in a bearable manner without the leg/shin/lower back pumps i'd start the dianabol mid cycle. (Or not at all, if encouraged otherwise)

AI:
Aromasin on hand if needed. If symptoms of high estro show up i'd start with 12.5 mg EOD and if it persists i'll take 12.5 ED

PCT
2 weeks after last Test E administration

Week 12-16
Nolvadex
40/40/20/20
HCGenerate 5 caps ED

This is my first post, I apologize if I possibly posted in the wrong subforum.

So what is the general consensus?

stats:
I'm 22 y/o
5'11 195 pounds 12-13 % BF
Training experience: 5 years

Last edited:
Not bad. I would probably add some liver support for the orals.

Also, change your pinning days to Mon/Thurs. Your schedule had you pinning too close and too far apart, know what I mean?

Good luck! I hope you get the gains you're looking for.

Not bad. I would probably add some liver support for the orals.

Also, change your pinning days to Mon/Thurs. Your schedule had you pinning too close and too far apart, know what I mean?

Good luck! I hope you get the gains you're looking for.

Thank you! Mon/thursday it is

I would drop the dbol since you are not going to be using it as a kick start. I would also extend the cycle to 12 weeks. Test E takes so long to REALLY get going, id hate to stop at 10 weeks. You need to use the aromasin from day 1. I would dose it at 12.5mg EOD. I would also suggest you run HCG at 250iu twice a week 3 days up to PCT. This will make your recovery easier and quicker. Also you might want to look into clomid for pct. Some don't use it, most do it seems.

I would drop the dbol since you are not going to be using it as a kick start. I would also extend the cycle to 12 weeks. Test E takes so long to REALLY get going, id hate to stop at 10 weeks. You need to use the aromasin from day 1. I would dose it at 12.5mg EOD. I would also suggest you run HCG at 250iu twice a week 3 days up to PCT. This will make your recovery easier and quicker. Also you might want to look into clomid for pct. Some don't use it, most do it seems.

+1

This is a perfect tweak. OP, do exactly this.

I agree, yet the 12 weeks is not necessary, at least in experiments I have conducted. I prefer to get on quick and get off quick nowadays, but to each his own. You can't really do that with test E so I would say it's a justifiable statement. I like the dbol at the beginning so that I can attempt to solidify my gains made from it, may or may not help... peace of mind though.

You start gaining pounds and running will get harder for sure. Maybe you could make a compromise and do dbol weeks 2-6, that way you can solidify a little and also get a bit of a kick start. Just a thought. Looks like you have been very mindful and have taken the proper precautions... nice work.

Everything else has been mentioned but that pct looks alittle minuscule. At least at some Clomid in, in my opinion. Recovery can be difficult based on the person but since this is your first run I wouldn't yoyo with yourself.

not a bad cycle.If you are going to only use 1 serm, i like clomid better then nolva.With dbol oncylce., i would use an ai, not just have on hand.Lot of time noobs can miss seeing problems arising and run into problems

Top Bottom