Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle - tingly scalp

shtoing

Hi guys,

Here's my first post, concerning my first cycle.

About me: I'm 32, in my gym years I did 1 Osta-only cycle, 1 SARMS bulking stack cycle, 1 Prohormones stack cycle, never aimed at massive bulking but rather cautious and steady progress.

I am currently in the middle of 2nd week of what was supposed to be a Turanabol only cycle at 60mg/day (split into morning-evening intake) scheduled for 6 weeks.

The issue is that every single time, within a few minutes after taking the pills, I feel a strong tingling sensation in my scalp, that will last for several hours. Obviously loosing my hair is a concern (all males in my familly, except me, father and 2 greatgrandfathers were bald).
Any experience or thoughts on this?

I checked with experienced guys at the gym, none of them ever had such a sensation.

Also, I was thinking to add (starting today) test-e as a base for the t-bol @ 250 or 375 mg/week, and extend cycle duration to 8 weeks. I am now very concerned. Not afraid to read by myself, but I didn't yet find much relevant reading on this issue.

Thanks for reading, any opinion will be much appreciated!

Dan

Hair loss can occur with tbol, even though it's generally considered very mild. You might consider using nizoral shampoo, that might help. If you are sensitive to hair loss with tbol, it's probably only going to be worse with test. Tingling sensation can be related to change in hormones, or other medications, or a dry scalp.

Like jtmdell stated, but I would add that a tingling sensation can be caused by pretty much everything.
Even some sort of allegic response to either fillers in the tab's, or (much less likely) the ingredient itself comes to mind.
Remember some blue winny tabs which made my mouth kinda tingle, I think that was simply a mild allergic reaction to something (perhaps the colouring) in the pill.

Hi guys, thank you for your replies.

I read about the effects of tbol. I took the risk considering that it is milder than others. I even took in consideration that this effect may be only psichological, a fear of loosing hair. Speaking of this, I didn't notice any, at all! So far so good. I have absolutely no other reactions to tbol (no changes in mood, sex drive and so on). Will keep hair whatch on :)

Doc, I didn't take into consideration a possible allergic reaction as I have never had any allergies, this is a good point. I'll google it.

Many thanks for your thoughts!

It is SORRY FOR POSTING.
I am not the first in my group to use it. I have also looked them up, and found positive reviews.
Real? I don't actually know.. I will read about niacin as well, I have no clue what that is. Thanks!

It is :$;@((& Pharma.

I am not the first in my group to use it. I have also looked them up, and found positive reviews.

Real? I don't actually know.. I will read about niacin as well, I have no clue what that is. Thanks!

This isn't a source discussion forum man, please do not be naming labs in here. Thanks.

Niacin is a B-vitamin. In large doses (and at least with parenteral admin) it can cause flushing, which is like tingling.
If niacin can cause flushing with oral admin I'm not sure, would guess very large doses would be required.
The TBOL is very mild on side effects, and pretty much makes you feel good. (IMHO)
But you should begin to notice a hardening effect on the muscles within 7-10 days if diet and training is OK,
with 60mgs/day you should feel the effects pretty fast.
I'm on TRT, but I notice the addition of an oral like TBOL within 3 days.

Top Bottom