Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Test E

Meloncap78

Hello all. 36 years old, 6'2 203lbs 18-20%BF with 2 years lifting seriously. Stuck at a plateu the last 6 months that I couldn't move past. I bulked at 4k for 3 months and put 10 pounds on that I lost in the first week of a deficit (water weight) so essentially I didn't gain any weight. I decided to give test e at 500mg EW a try. Did some research and got my test, Nolva and clomid. Decided not to run an AI unless needed. Opted out of HCG as well. My precycle bloods showed a total test level of 334 and free test at 127. I got bloods done again heading into my third week 3 days after my previous pin but before my next pin that day. My lab results are below in the images. My test levels were almost quadrupled. My libido has been through the roof, I have some pretty bad acne on my chest and my night sweats are terrible. I started eating at 4k on day 1. Mostly chicken and white rice with broccoli (ok lots of chicken and rice, about 3 large breasts a day and 5 cups of rice. 4 eggs in the am with 2 cups whole milk, 1 cup oats and 2 scoops whey. Bananas and avocados as snacks (sometimes unsalted nuts). I will throw in the occasional ribeye here and there. I usually have a couple shakes a day as well (lots of oats). Macros are 40/40/20 with 365 grams protein, 400 grams carbs and 120-140 grams fats. I weigh every single thing I eat and log with MFP. Now the issue.... I am 51 days into my first ever cycle and have only put 6 pounds on and I am pretty sure its water because my waist is looking a little more bloated. I bumped my calories up to 4500 the past 4 days hoping this would start sparking that "magical growth" that people supposedly experience on their first cycle. I have noticed increased aggression and endurance in the gym but no real strength gains to speak up. I am on a standard push pull 5 days a week and I train my *** off. Also my BP is up about 20 points. I am keeping it at bay with Michaels BP Factors. I just haveb't been able to make any real noticeable gains in almost a year now. I have a bad feeling that this will be a very disappointing experience for me.

At the point in the cycle you are at now, you should really be seeing the gains. Don't go so much by the scale. That doesn't really mean anything, because it doesn't tell you gains or losses in muscle and fat. If your gear isnt underdosed then it has to be something either diet or training related

The biggest problem u have is being 18-20% body fat and doing steroids how can u expect to see a change in physique with a thick layer of fat over all your muscles? This is probly intensifying your acne and and blood pressure do to aromatization and stressing out your kidneys u will end up needing the ai with that much body fat. Any noticeable gains with 18% fat lol wtf u should b stronger at least or your test and training sucks u should b on about 1500 calories a day and half that dose to drop u some fat. save some gear to and when u get your fat off blast it back up never start a cycle over 10% body fat

I just finished my 7th week. Most of my bodyfat resides around my waist and arse...literally. I can see striations in my shoulders and center of pecs. Skin is tight around tris and bis as well. I don't know why my fat stores like it does but I am stuck with it. Even so, is the implication that I will not get good gains being at this BF or just that they won't be as visible? Also the gear must be underdosed because my Strength isn't up and no physical changes are evident. Chest, arms, legs all measure the same. Test levels at 3rd week were 1400 up from 334 so it's obviously legit gear but like you said, maybe underdosed. Does this mean that I probably will not gain anything from it?

No u should gain from it any way. Steroids only act like magic if u r at low body fat if you are not willing to work hard enough to get to low body fat and look decent with out them then they only enhance what you were doing before if u r a bloated semi in shape dude u will just b a slightly better bloated and semi in shape dude on test. but if u r in the best shape of your life and hop on test then u c how steroids give results imo mediocre before and after results if not.. even if it's under dose by half u can make dramatic body composition changes with 250mg weekly test especially first cycle I can starve my self on next to zero calories -1000 calories a day and make strength gains on test alone u will not lose mass on test if u aren't already ripped to shreds then u do not need mass get lean first then gain mass is the only way to go or u will always look like a bitch imo

My wife keeps telling me I am looking different but I don't really see it. I took a pic a few weeks back and one this morning. I see a slight difference but the scale isn't moving much. I don't get it. Here is a pic. Left is a few weeks ago. Right is this morning.View attachment 129813

U added some chest and back thickness mayb some delts as well if u were leaner when u started u would've been amazed with the results and been more responsive to the gear but if u never get your body fat down u won't ever look good

Well I am only in week 7 so hopefully there is a lot more to come. I plan On staying at 4k and lifting hard through the winter and then start a cut. It will be the first time I have ever cut so I will have a lot of research to do. Not sure if spring will be too soon to cycle again on a cutting diet. For right now though being winter I don't mind being thick with a little extra padding. Lets put it this way. This pic was me before I started lifting.View attachment 129823

I would go back and double check your DIET. Often this is where most fail.

Top Bottom