Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle, Test-E

Harbor

Looking to start my first cycle, thinking of this:

1-12 test-e 500mg (250mg mon morning, 250mg thurs evening)
1-14 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 15 & 16 Aromasin 7.5mg EOD
15-19 nolva 40/20/20/20/10
15-19 Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5

with this amount of AAS/test do i need this much PCT? or would just the nolva at 40/40/20/20/10 ran along side the aromasin be enough? what are the benefits of having both?

Also since I haven't sourced prices yet off the guys i know, if I can't get Aromasin here in Australia or it's too expensive compared to Arimidex .
How much Arimidex would i run during and post cycle?

just curious aswell, would it be bad to either be cutting the first 4 weeks of using gear or cut/reduce calories the last 4 weeks? then return to maitenence calories or slightly above post cycle
or is it best to just lean bulk the whole time?

Thanks heaps!

You only need one SERM in PCT, but need to add a couple other things like an AI to control estrogen rebound, a top quality test booster to maintain natural test levels once you come off the SERM, and Ostarine to hold gains

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

I'm leaning towards running this same cycle dude. Might throw in 60mg/ed Anavar the last 6 weeks (8-14.

Would Proviron be a waste to add to this cycle for keeping water retention down or will Aromasin alone do the trick?

I'm leaning towards running this same cycle dude. Might throw in 60mg/ed Anavar the last 6 weeks (8-14.

Would Proviron be a waste to add to this cycle for keeping water retention down or will Aromasin alone do the trick?

Proviron is not an AI. It will help a bit with estrogen, and will keep your muscle hard, but I would not depend on it. Running it on cycle is not a waste though.

Proviron is not an AI. It will help a bit with estrogen, and will keep your muscle hard, but I would not depend on it. Running it on cycle is not a waste though.

Thanks, so if you running this cycle mentioned above (Test E 500mg/week and aromasin 12,5mg ed) Adding proviron to the mix, perhaps closer to and leading to the end is beneficial? Ie: muscle hardness/dry appearance. Just need confirmation here...

Thanks mate

Thanks, so if you running this cycle mentioned above (Test E 500mg/week and aromasin 12,5mg ed) Adding proviron to the mix, perhaps closer to and leading to the end is beneficial? Ie: muscle hardness/dry appearance. Just need confirmation here...

Thanks mate
Yes, it will help with that, but finishing with S4 or Winstrol would be better

Thanks mate

If you are looking for the dry, hard look.. then you would have to run 100mg plus of proviron. 50mg is good for elevating free test, which is great on cylce, off cycle.. whenever.

Top Bottom