Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle Test E

perkinstouch

So I've done a lot of research so far on a lot of different sites and plan on running my first cycle in a few months. This is my first post here but I have read a lot of others first cycle threads. Still more research to do but this what I've come up with so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

my stats;
age 32, Lifting for 5 years, 5'8 170 lb 14% BF or so.

Goal- add 20 lbs lean muscle, 10% or lower BF

cycle
1-12 Test E 500mg Weekly (Monday 250mg, Thurs 250gm)
1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
11-14 HCGenerate
14-18 Unleash/Postcycle
14-18 clomid 25mg ED
18-22 Bridge

how does this look for a solid first cycle? Any advice / tips?

Last edited:
Looks pretty good but there are a couple things I'd add. Also you need to have realistic expectations. Adding 20 lbs of muscle and dropping 4% body fat isn't going to happen.

I would run N2guard on cycle, and add some sarms1 Ostarine to PCT at 25mg ED. I would also add some Test Stack to your PCT. You can check the thread in my Sig for info/discounts

thanks! most of what I've read is all over the place with what to expect for gains. Guess it really comes down to diet while on the cycle. I'm also going to get leaner before I start the cycle so I can focus more on putting lean mass on. I take Opi-Men muti and fish oil now and plan to keep on taking those throughout the cycle.

Bump Rick on realistic goals...

Other than that the set up looks solid, nice job on doing your homework.

Id' drop to 400 mg's/week on the test.

I'd change the 12.5mg eod of aromasin to 6.25mg ed. Half life of aromasin is only 24 hours. It will be much more effective if ran ed. Also try and take it around the same time ed as well.

check out ag guys if you need a refill.

Shouldnt HCGen be run from 1-12 to prevent shut down? RIght now it looks more like it's a PCT

It would be ideal to run HCGemerate longer on cycle, but he does at least have it in there for the last month of his cycle which will help stimulate LH, get his balls functioning again, and make the transition to PCT more smooth

Top Bottom