Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle: Seeking info....

Hey guys, new to the forum. I've been lifting for several years now and I want to do my first 'real' cycle. I did a five week cycle of PH in June and made a 12 pound gain and suffered from zero sides. Only part I hated was the methylated pills. I would like to start a cycle in a few months of Test E, and I have a proposed cycle but I am open to all suggestions you guys may have.
My cycle consists of this:
Weeks 1-12: 500mg of Test E
Weeks 1-12: 0.25mg of Arimidex eod (will up the dosage if needed during cycle)
Weeks 13-14: Nolva 40mg ed
Weeks15-16: Nolva 20mg ed

I understand if this cycle needs tweaking, that's why I'm here. I also would like to know more on running HCG or even HCGenerate on cycle. I'll listen to whatever you Gus have to say. Thanks!

Your timing on the Nolva is a bit off. You want there to be a gap between cycle and PCT to allow esters to clear. With Test E, it is about 2 weeks. During this gap, it would be a good idea to utilize HCG to give your balls a kick before PCT. I would also bump your AI dosage just a bit, and run it all the way through PCT. I'd also think about swapping Nolva for Clomid, or running them both.

1-12 Test E - 500mg/week
1-14 Arimidex - .5mg/eod
11-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

15-18 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolva - 40/20/20/20
15-18 Arimidex - .5mg/eod

Thanks man, I forgot about letting the test clear before PCT. Is there any advantage with Clomid? I used it to cycle off PH, and it seemed to work fine. Thought I might need something will a little more punch per mg but I'm fine with running clomid again if it will be a better option.

Clomid is a little better at things than Nolva, and Nolva is a little better at some things than Clomid. I feel stacking them together gets you this best of both worlds. Opinions differ on this greatly though.

Clomid is believed to be better with restarting a persons natural Test production, while Nolva is believed to be a better anti-estrogen. That is basically it in a nut shell. You can google the difference between Clomid and Nolva and find a lot of info. It is a lot to type in here lol.

Test only looks good for your first pinning cycle, but your PCT needs work. You need more than just a SERM for PCT. They only work temporarily, and you don't have anything to prevent estrogen rebound or anything to boost and maintain your natural test levels outside of the SERM which will only cause your levels to crash as soon as you come off of them. That is an ineffective and outdated PCT method. There is a much better solution to maintain your gains post cycle and provide a safer and better recovery

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

Top Bottom