Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Review - Test E/Mast

Run it?

• Sounds Good! Good luck!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Needs changes.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SEACAL

Hey guys. Done a lot of research and planned with some very credible sources, including a well respected member of this site, to put this cycle together. However I am still interested in more input and a few more experienced opinions prior to pulling the trigger.

Me: 25, 5'11" 175. 10% BF
Trained on and off for several years using common supps.
My standard supps and diet are all on point however I am open to hearing specific reccomendations on those subjects as well.

12 Weeks
500mg Test E pinned 250 2x per week.
400mg Mast pinned 200 2x per week

May increase test slightly after gaging my reaction to the previously mentioned dose.

I plan on using HCG for the last 2 weeks of cycle pinned twice a week at 250 each pin. I will also run HCG at 250iu ONCE a week for the first week after last test pin.
(I originally planned to use HCG at mentioned dose throughout entire cycle, and have even been reccomended to do so by some. However my research tells me prolonged use will desensitize my LH receptors making recovering more difficult. I will however have it on hand and may run it as long as the entire second half of cycle depending on how I am feeling. Really like the idea of not letting everything shut down completely down there. I also very well might get HCGenerate from n2bm and run that the last 4-6 weeks of cycle as well as first week after last test pin. OR perhaps run HCgenerate from week 6-12 and then run the HCG the last 2 weeks and first after last test pin as mentioned earlier.)

PCT:
25mg Clomid ED for 4wks starting 2 weeks after last test pin.
1 bottle Forged Post Cycle and 1 bottles Unleashed starting two weeks after last test pin at reccomended dosage (n2bm)

Will probably run milk thistle throughout PCT.

Thats that. Let me hear it gentlemen. Please use as much science, reference, and/or personal experience with these exact supps in your reply. Thanks for the feedback. :cool:

You can make some nice gains on a first cycle so using Mast is a bit of a waste IMO, because the results are so temporary. That's a "finisher" or a drug used for competitors to give some polish. It doesn't grow any sustainable muscle.

I like the AI aspects of the mast, as well as the leaning aspect. Any specific reason I should not add it? and Yes I am aware that it is not in all cases a strong enough substitute for an AI.

Top Bottom