Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Primo Var but on HRT for 9 years

Elccid

Hi everyone. I'm a 46 yo male. 5'10" 165 lbs, 8% BF, 30" waist, 40"chest. I'm currently on HRT. Have been for 9 years, except for HGH, running for 8 months. Axiron topical test,2 pumps daily, 60 mg test(assume 100 mg of Test a week, absorbed), Serostim HGH 3.6 ius 5days on, 2 off, and a compounded topical HCG , 1 gm daily.
I would like to start a 3 months cycle of 20 mg Anavar and 400 mg Primobolan for 3 months. My goal is to take my body further and get a harder, drier, rounded body. Washboard abs, the works. More of a fitness model vs a bodybuilder body type.
My concerns and questions are:
1. Which of my prescribed HRT meds should I stop while on the cycle?
2. Will this cycle decrease my libido.
3. Do I need PCT, and what to take, i.e. Nolvarex?
4. Do I stop HGC while on cycle and use it for PCT?
Your comments, advice and shared experiences would be really appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

20mg var ain't gonna do anything for you, and 12 weeks is way too short to run primo.

600 primo at least maybe 800 depending on quality and 16 weeks would be better. Finish with 6 weeks of var at 60-80. Stay on the trt as is. It'll help abate sides at that dose.

Thanks guy! Noted. What about PCT?

I disagree 20 mgs of var isn;'t enough.

I disagree 12 weeks is too short for Primo.

Keep using the test while on. You can even bump it up to 200 mgs.

You don't need nolva because either drug aromatizes. UNLEASHED, PF POST-CYCLE, GEAR and BRIDGE will be fine. Take a break form the HCG and start up again, one week after the last shot.

How long should I run Primo, 16 weeks? Var dosage and length of cycle? Should Var be towards the last month of Prim cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

that depends on the quality of the var you get.Lot of shyt var out there.but 20 mg will be too low unless you get top quality and that is pushing it still imo

40mg is the minimum i would go

Thanks Hurricane. That's what I thought so. I'm just iffy on the sides, like liver toxicity and cholesterol. Since Var takes effect faster but stays in your body in a shorter time vs Primo. Is it a good idea to be on bar 1-8 weeks while Primo 1-16 weeks. I read Primo seats kickin in in the 8th week.

let me guide you through this... i use primo in EVERY cycle i run... i am also on trt and run this type of cycle every time with extremely strong results... for your goals, you need to structure this properly... you don't need any sort of pct when on trt and hcg use should be very limited... you want to keep methylation to a minimum and honestly, running anavar high is only going to cause more sides... ive been using winstrol at half the "normal" dose and its providing the same results i had at 50 mg without the sides... its all about your gear quality when it comes to dosing... read my articles on sarms at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org You can achieve the body your looking for much easier, quicker, cleaner etc by incorporating them... here is the layout i would recommend for you...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg
1-16 primo 600-800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-16 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
3-16 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-16 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-16 mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
13-16 hcg 1000 ius week
11-16 winstrol 50 mg day (you can sub anavar in here if you want but winstrol is much more effective)
11-16 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Whow!!!! Thanks Dylan! Well, this changes everything. It seems like a lot to take, than my original Prim/Var. You sure this cycle has lesser sides? I will read up on this and check out the links. What about supplementation like, NO2, Whey, Creatine, and Pre workout? Which ones should I continue and/or stop while in cycle?

Top Bottom