Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Need advice - 8 Week Cycle - Test Enanthate/Cyp + Equipoise + Anadrol

Tux99

First Cycle - Need advice - 8 Week Bulk Cycle - Test Enanthate/Cyp + Equipoise + Anadrol

I have a close friend who started doing AAS along with his buddies, and they had OK to good results. So he put me in contact with his dealer who also designs cycle programs. They requested my stats, pictures, I provided them.

I have been doing a lot of research lately, and I really would appreciate feedback and guidance from people in this board, keep in my mind I have NO AAS experience ever before, I'm learning the ropes.

My goals are to get bigger and a bit leaner, specially develop broader shoulders, I'm naturally narrow, and also want to fill my chest a lot more, I don't really look that built or athetlic yet, because of this and my height (6'1").

Stats:

31 Years old, Male, 6'1", 185 Lbs - Around 17-20% BF - Been lifting for maybe 4 years, not really constant however. Made some natural gains, I was skinny before touching a weight in my life and eating better(155 Lbs)

The Dealer/Trainer came back with this cycle for "bulk with some definition":

Test Enanthate/Cypionate 400mg week 1-2; then up to 600mg week 3-6; finally 400mg for week 7-8

Test Equipoise 300mg week 1-2; then up to 600mg week 3-6.

Anadrol 100 mg ED from week 1-8

Nolvadex ED before sleeping from week 4-9

Liver Protector ED week 4-9 (Sorry Couldn't find US name equivalent, seems to be a B12 Vitamin supplement with minerals, Cholal??)

PCT - Have not yet received the info. (Recommendations?)

So what you guy thinks? From what I have read, Anadrol seems quite excessive for 8 weeks, most people suggest not more than 6 weeks, correct?

Also what a good PCT would you reccomend?

Thanks for your input !

P.S. Excuse my english I'm not native speaker.

Last edited:
Re: First Cycle - Need advice - 8 Week Bulk Cycle - Test Enanthate/Cyp + Equipoise + Anadrol

Shoot that dealer/trainer next time you see him... Don't listen to that idiot.

Re: First Cycle - Need advice - 8 Week Bulk Cycle - Test Enanthate/Cyp + Equipoise + Anadrol

What would you do with that gear? I already have it - But because I wasn't that 100% sure about the program, that's why I'm asking for feedback - thx

Layout what gear you have..

This is the gear I bought:

Test Enanthate/Cypionate 400mg/ml -10ml Vial
Test Equipoise 300mg/ml - 10ml Vial
Anadrol 100mg - Bottle with 100 Pills

I'd run Test solo bro, but you don't have enough really..

Your short on Eq to..
Your cycle length is short..
You have no idea what abombs will do to you.. 100mg is overkill for you..

I'm sure you paid to much for this also.

- repeat -
- delete -

Last edited:

I'll buy additional test then -

Running Test E. 12 week instead around 500mg/w solo, maybe 50mg Abomb ED for 4 weeks is better for a first bulk cycle?

What PCT would be in order for a cycle like this? What A.I. should be using?
What is the procedure IF i feel itchy nipples, start the A.I. immediately until the last week?

I have read threads about those topics, but I'm still a bit confused.

I'm surprised no one mentioned your body fat. It is fairly high to be doing a cycle. If i was you i would try to drop the BF down a little before starting. Also square away your PCT before anything. I'm sure there is plenty of info on that. I've been away from this for a while so I dont have great recommendations on a good PCT anymore. I used hcgen post cycle formastanzol and others for mine but idk if thats good anymore.

hey bro, I'm doing my homework I'll check hcgen...

I think I misread my BF, must be closer to 16% ....

Top Bottom