Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle log test E and var

MrSinister

Started my first injectable cycle yesterday. Been hashing it out for a while.
History: lifting 25+ years. Some powerlifting but mostly for mma and now BJJ. Currently 5'8" at 198-200 pounds any given day. Getting a BF taken tonight, but I'd guess around 16%.
Cycle history: Hdrol run last spring. Osta/s-4 run plus just finished LGD/GW run.

I do 5/3/1 with a pretty weird assistance template that is modeled after Martin Rooney's hurricane workout.

Cycle:
Weeks 1-16 test E 250/week
Weeks 1-6 var 75 / day
Weeks 13-18 var 75/day
Weeks 17-18 HCG blast

On cycle support:
N2guard and liver support, aromisin (not sure yet 12.5 e3d possibly), hCGenerate during cruise period between orals.
Taurine 5/day
PCT:
Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5
Post cycle/unleashed
Forma
Osta or LGD (not sure yet. Had no suppression on LGD)

Bridge:
Osta or LGD
HCGenerate

I'll be logging my big 4 lifts and general notes here, for people's information. Use what you want. Constructive criticism taken.

Goals are a recomp/slight cut. I'd like to stay around 193 for BJJ purposes but gain some strength, maybe 10-15%. I think this is doable with the given choices and fresh receptors.

Diet is good. On point 6 days, 1 day re-feed/cheat. I'm coming off of 4 months of eating what I want while not grappling, so I'm actually looking forward to a little dieting.

I also have a full log on another site I've kept for several years. If anybody is interested message me as I am not sure on the rules about linking to another board. I have pictures and measurement numbers I'll post in a follow up later on, along with my current numbers in the big 4 lifts.

Fingers crossed the pumps from the var won't be too much.. they can be a cunt. Best of luck with the cycle. I'm following

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Fingers crossed the pumps from the var won't be too much.. they can be a cunt. Best of luck with the cycle. I'm following

Me too. Only thing I'm worried about so far.

Day 1. Nothing of real importance yet.
OHP 11x143.5
Chest supported rows 3x13x288.5
BJJ 1 hour
Day 2. Treadmill work and BJJ.

I can't afford to gain too much weight in a hurry. I may bump to 300, but that will be the limit. I still have a weight class to make.

I gotcha, try and see how your natural test levels are. Sometimes with low doses of test like that it's merely the same amount of test as you produce naturally. Which is the same as not injecting.

I'm thinking 250 - ester weight is still gonna give me 3-4x normal. I may adjust a little but not much, I want the var to do the majority of the work.
I did have pre-bloods pulled but I didn't them back yet. In September test levels were around 450ng/DL.

Friday 3/14/14
Day 3

DL off 1" mats up too 13x315 and 2x341
GHR 4x12 against a single loop of a micro band. I actually have a few knots in it. Regular mini is still too much.

Rest of workout small increases in everything but nothing unusual.

Nothing to report on effects yet other than I got a deep bruise from my first pin. Too deep or injected to fast maybe. I was thinking of moving a little lower on the quad next time and only going an inch deep. Any opinions?

Last edited:
Why not try glutes or delts.. I find them way more comfortable for pinning.. Especially when I was on my 1st cycle

Think ill try the glutes. I was going to first time but wanted to have a better view so I tried the thigh. Thanks.

Top Bottom