Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle log test E and var

Pretty good. No problems or sides. I'm at 400 a week right now. Doing aromisin 12.5 mwf. Gonna keep cruising on this for a few more weeks then adding var back in to finish.

Tuesday 5/6/14
Day 56

Squats 20x280.5 8x313.5 16x215
SSBGM's 3 sets at 125.5
Assistance up some, nothing crazy. My assistance on lower days is a little more prehab and conditioning oriented. After squats and DL my joints won't take to much more on those days.
Pretty decent though. Going to pin another 400mg's tonight (9th pin) and have one more meal. 50 carbs today.
Wind is getting a little better. If we could get a few 70 degree days I'd be right as rain. BJJ tonight and HIIT tomorrow. I may have to miss practice Thursday. Daughter has to have a tooth pulled.
I'm thinking about taking a feature match at a small tournament. Guy is a purple which is up my alley, but he's a hoss, around 220 and in shape. May be a bit too heavy. In gonna give my groin 1 more week of recovery and then decide.

Tuesday 5/6/14
BJJ
Drilling 1:15
Live 3x5:00

Wednesday 5/7/14
Treadmill HIIT
Had an extra 70 or so carbs. Weight was down around 196.0.

Thursday 5/7/14
Day 58
DE bench 10x3x130+40 chains nice and fast
OHP 18x139
CS rows 43 reps at 290
Assistance up nicely.
Everything going decent. Only problem has been my right shoulder. It is definitely jacked up. I'm pushing through until now. I was trying to wait for a big payout I'm getting in June to order another round of TB-500 but I can't hold out anymore. I'm gonna order 3 months worth on the CC and when I pick up enough $$$ this summer I'll order enough to get to next spring. Them I'll go back to ordering a years worth at a time.
DL tomorrow then I'll be back to regular rotation for a week. Then I have two tournaments on back to back weekends. I'm thinking I will go Monday-bench and Tuesday-squat the first week and then Monday-OHP and Tuesday-DL the second, then back to normal.

Friday 5/8/14
Day 59
DE squats 10x2x152+light and minis
DL floor 17x310.5 7x347
GHR 4 sets 46 reps single micro+4lbs
Everything else up pretty decently. Conditioning coming along. No serious coughing fits so I think it is finally passing. Had some extra calories today. Nothing too big.

Last edited:
Sunday 5/11/14
Day 61

Was supposed to do HIIT yesterday but I got home late from class. Left lights on and the car battery died and had to have a buddy come start me.

Today
Bench 14x203 8x220
Chins 8 sets 72 reps
Up 1 rep on 90% and 1 rep on 97.5% from last cycle.
Assistance was a bit of a struggle. Conditioning was just not there. I wonder if I cheated too much last night. I finished my last ever grad class and I had Five Guys for lunch plus a blizzard. Then chicken and pasta for dinner. I felt like I needed it but it must have been overload. No more. One cheat of chicken and pasta and that's it.
Going to decide this week whether to take that feature match. Probably after practice Thursday.
Ordered TB-500 from GWP. Should be here this week. Can't wait. Should turn up my game.
Squats tomorrow.

Last edited:
Monday 5/12/14
Day 62
SSB squats 15x297 7x322 16x231
SSBGM's 3x13,13,15x126
Assistance up some, nothing drastic.
Not a great workout. Not sure what the problem was. Lost 2 reps from last cycle, although it was 8.5 pounds more. ??? I'll just chalk it up to an off day.
Got my TB-500 today and fired up 2.5 units. Gonna hit 2.5 next week then back down to 2.5 every two weeks. Always feels good when it soaks in.

Tuesday 5/13/14
Day 63

BJJ.
Live takedowns 4x3:00
Live from guard 10x5:00.

Weight was down to 195 so I added in about 350 extra calories tonight, mostly carbs. Felt good rolling tonight.

Top Bottom