Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle log test E and var

Thursday 5/1/14
Day 51
HIIT on treadmill.
BJJ live 8x5:00.
85 carbs.
Good night. Good rolls now I'm tired as hell.
DL tomorrow.

Also, does anybody know how to post pictures on a phone with the app?

Last edited:
Thursday 5/1/14
Day 51
HIIT on treadmill.
BJJ live 8x5:00.
85 carbs.
Good night. Good rolls now I'm tires as hell.
DL tomorrow.

Also, does anybody know how to post pictures on a phone with the app?

Haven't a clue.. might have to upload to tinypic first. I uploaded one from my phone but it was so massive couldn't even make it out

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Picture test

2j1q0ix.jpg

Worked fine. I'll post before and afters when the cycle ends. I'll probably also do after pct for comparison as well.

Friday 5/2/14
Day 52
DE squat 10x2x156.5+47 in chains
DL (2" deficit) 11x340
GHR 4sets 44 reps against single micro+3.75 pounds.

Called it here. I got sick last night/today and two movements was all I could muster.
Carbs at 100. Little higher for a big practice tomorrow at another gym.

Numbers so far;
Bench +11.5%
Squats +16%
OHP +11.5%
DL +5.7%

Pretty happy with them all except DL. I think it is for 2 reasons. One, when I hit 2" deficit I really struggle. It's almost like a new lift for me. I'm confident it'll fire up next cycle as I'll drop to the floor and rebuild. The other is being sick today. I think normally I'd have had another 2-3 even with the deficit.

Body weight from ~202-205 range to a pretty consistent 198. BF just a guess but probably from 17 to 12ish%. I'm gonna post before and current pics this weekend. They aren't real good but hopefully show a change.

Hahaha. In the sorta double bicep, you can really see my dislocated rib cartridge sticking out. Never did when I was fat.

Monday 5/5/14
Day 55
Bench 17x191.5 8x214
Pulldowns 4x15x175
Assistance weights up decent but cardio was a problem. Guess my lungs aren't as clear of flem as I thought. It felt like the wife was giving me a Cleveland Steamer for half the workout.
Under 50 carbs today, but I'm thinking about having some brown rice tonight with my chicken. Feel like I need a little more carbs for squats tomorrow to overcome my cardio deficit.

Hahaha. In the sorta double bicep, you can really see my dislocated rib cartridge sticking out. Never did when I was fat.

I've seen that on wrestlers and grappler and never knew what it was.. it always looks painful as shit

Also you have definitely tightened up the mid section and your leaning out.. veins on the bis are always good.. your back is thick as fuck..

Good job man.

Also never googling a Cleveland steamer again. Knew that was a mistake

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom