Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle layout help

Agreed with the boys, great base for a guy your age.

To settle the debate just get your BF tested. But don't obsess with BF. The mirror is all you need to judge where you are.

Start hitting those legs harder.

I've heard that you should go into a test cycle pretty lean though so do you think I should aim to lose some body fat before starting?

Agreed with the boys, great base for a guy your age.

To settle the debate just get your BF tested. But don't obsess with BF. The mirror is all you need to judge where you are.

Start hitting those legs harder.

You are ready to take it to the next level that dosage of test will make the folks at the gym start turning heads, as my good friend EZ E said hit those legs harder all the big buys do free standing squats, not only will you get some impresive legs you develop a wicked lower back and some butt cheeks the ladies will be dying to get ahold of.

Haha well thanks for the advice and everything guys. Whenever it is that I start this cycle I will definitely be documenting it.

Haha well thanks for the advice and everything guys. Whenever it is that I start this cycle I will definitely be documenting it.

yeah definitely do it. just to clarify you look awesome! your just not 11-13% bf (by bro internet standard's yes). i see many people underestimate bf% your not tge only one. id drop 3-5more lbs and nail your diet down then get ready to blow up on a nice test cycle.

Hey, finally a new guy with an open mind and positive attitude....what's happening here?????

Alright fellas, I believe that I'll be starting my cycle a bit earlier than planned. Starting on the 3rd of January I'll be starting my first ever cycle. The cycle I have laid out above will most likely be what I do, but my question is whether I should run my Hcg all the way through or start it during week 7? Thanks guys

Hey guys i have asked before but didn't get a response! I was just wandering how much is a safe amount to take of anadrol or what is the recommended amount?

Top Bottom